• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Stuck? Befuddled? Betwixt? Confounded? Halla will Help You...

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Got Questions?

Confused about how to do something? :thinking:

Befuddled as to how to handle people? :duel:

Need computer/software advice? :17425:

Research advice? :nerd:

Horrible pictures from MS Paint? :devil:

Dirty Tricks?
Dirty Limericks?
Insults?
Random Questions?
Rants?

You've come to the right place...
OK, Go!
:run:

Sinmara

Not Your Therapist
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Dr. Halla,

How can I become as cool as these cats?

cat_rave.jpg

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
How do I make a post with lots of different text colors and sizes so I can assault people's eyes?

How come, against all odds, Halla caused me to like him?

Biaxident

Charting a course
MBTI Type
INFP
How do I make a post with lots of different text colors and sizes so I can assault people's eyes?

....Would you like someone to spell it out for you????

Or do you think perhaps you could figure it out on your own?

Wimmens....:coffee:

:harhar:

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Dr. Halla,

How can I become as cool as these cats?

cat_rave.jpg

Wowzers. You ESTPs sure are trouble makers. :ranting:

However, I cannot turn my back on a legitimate question of such great importance. :coffee:

Those cats are a variant of "Felis Domesticus" commonly known as "Raveus Glowsticka."

The Hemingway cats, those known to have an extra digit on their paws are dense in population in the State of Florida.

Florida has more raves per capita than most states.

For years Hemingway cats fraternized outside of popular nightclubs. They inevitably crossed paths with foolish young people that had ingested large amounts of MDMA and wanted to share their euphoric enlightenment with lesser animal species. Little did the ravers know that feeding MDMA to Hemingway cats is equivalent to feeding a Mogwai after midnight. :horor: Once the doping took place an irreversible change of the cats' genetic codes occurred. :vader1:

Enter Raveus Glowsticka, whose only purpose in life is to dance until death, breaking it down as the DJ plays floorfillas, and to pick pocket the very ravers that transformed their existence. Yes, you heard me. Those kitties look cute now, but as soon as that foolish young knave comes out of his G-hole, he will have empty pockets, no more beans, and a scrotum forever marked by 5 long cat claw gashes - which is the mark of Raveus Glowsticka! :shocking:

So, the answer to your question lies solely on your ability to polymorph into a cat, hang out at seedy nightclubs in Florida, mooch off some kids who are tripping their balls off, and then picking their pockets and lacerating their scrotums. Child's play really, you should be able to pull that off before the weekend! :woot:

*subscribed*

Awwwww yeeeeah! :yay:

I would be happy to help you with this. Please type out your message, and send me 25 cents for each consonant and $1 for each vowel. I will type the message for you in full Technicolor, none of this Crayola bullshit.

OR

You can buy my book for $495:

"How to Type in FULL Technicolor"

I fed you Qualudes and gave you a foot massage, remember? :doh:

....Would you like someone to spell it out for you????

Or do you think perhaps you could figure it out on your own?

Wimmens....:coffee:

:harhar:

You, Sir, have violated several Technicolor protocols with that little bit of Shenanigans. You are hereby required to repeat the ACME Technicolor primer course by 17:00 hours. :violin:

OR

You can buy my book! :newwink:
It's a steal! I'll even sign it! :bananallama:

---------------------------------------------------------

Halla looks forward to enlightening those in search of truth.
Don't be shy...speak!

:BangHead: :azdaja: :angry: :duel:
:17425: :girlfight: :9436: :spam_laser:

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
If someone doesn't like Halla, they aren't human.
Either that, or they gerbil balls.

Haaa! :yim_rolling_on_the_

Thank God there aren't that many humans with gerbil balls hanging around.
I guess that means Lady GaGa doesn't like me. :shock:

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
How could you say that about a LADY!!!!!!!!!

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Hala,
How can I be happy like you? (preferably without having to expend much effort). I have caught myself being gloomy of recent. Procrastinating. Antisocial, oversensitive and grumpy. I never was Mr. Happy go lucky but I tried to be positive and was relatively content. Nothing of current to make me unhappy except a recent event which was unfair but not worth pursuing. So if you know, make me happy.

Willfrey

MBTI Type
IsTP
I need good joke to tell somebody. Like, a short, quick, clever joke. Can be dirty, clean, as long as it isn't too offensive (or dumb like dead baby jokes.. bleh)

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I need to know why I dreamed about blowing holes in things last night with a 12 gauge pump-action shotgun. WUTWUT?! It was fun though.

I feel something Freudian coming on.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Thank God there aren't that many humans with gerbil balls hanging around. I guess that means Lady GaGa doesn't like me. :shock:

How could you say that about a LADY!!!!!!!!!

Dear Halla

Why do people always pick on trans people who aren't even really transpeople and are in fact women pretending to be men pretending to be women? What did they do to deserve this, besides becoming a musical superstar and having their faces plastered all over the tabloids and making more money in a year than most of us will make in a lifetime?

Oh the humanity!

signed,
all hot and gagaless

I need good joke to tell somebody. Like, a short, quick, clever joke. Can be dirty, clean, as long as it isn't too offensive (or dumb like dead baby jokes.. bleh)

Uh... eerrr... how do you separate a truckload of dead Lady Gaga's from a truckload of bowling balls?

MonkeyGrass

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
What's the difference between a duck?

Why are so many people down on eggnog?

Why does this can of Maryland Style crab soup not actually contain crab? :steam:

What's the best party trick you know?

What *is* the best thing to do if attacked by a bear? I've received quite a bit of conflicting information.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What's the difference between a duck?

A chicken.

Why are so many people down on eggnog?

Because they are up on milkshakes.

Why does this can of Maryland Style crab soup not actually contain crab? :steam:

I don't know.

What's the best party trick you know?

Inviting everyone to a surprise party at someone else's house when it's not his or her birthday.

What *is* the best thing to do if attacked by a bear?

Kill it, of course.

MonkeyGrass

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
But how to kill it? Pine cone barrage, or with the mighty strength of my spindly arms, powered by crazy adrenalin? Or a stare-off?