• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ESTP] Quiet ESTP's

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I've noticed this in ESTPs. Some of them are non-stop talkers, but some seem to have developed a suaveness where they know when to talk and when not to talk. Sometimes this seems to mean they don't talk much at all, but are still definitely extraverts.

It's also so weird to see the odd contrast between how they nonchalantly deal with the constant circus that can sometimes surround an ESTP and then the quiet secluded moments where they hate even hearing their cell phone go off. You'd almost think they prefered to be alone, but then they're right back at it.

If you had any idea of the sheer volume of complicated thoughts that go through our heads every second of every day, you would understand a bit better. :happy: My brain DOES NOT turn off. I'm constantly scheming at a number of levels, but I like it! :happy2:

Sinmara

Not Your Therapist
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My brain DOES NOT turn off.

GUH, yes. Same here. Do you ever have trouble sleeping because of this? Sometimes I lay there with my thoughts bouncing around at such a rate that I don't want to sleep because what I'm thinking is so interesting. :huh:

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
GUH, yes. Same here. Do you ever have trouble sleeping because of this? Sometimes I lay there with my thoughts bouncing around at such a rate that I don't want to sleep because what I'm thinking is so interesting. :huh:

Yes! I'm not a true insomniac, but I suffer insomnia-like symptoms when this happens (4 out of 7 days per week, at least) and am very thankful for Xanax.

I was prescribed Ambien years ago. I took it once and ended up in the ER. My doctor switched me to Xanax. It works like a charm, but you have to take it about an hour before you go to bed, and how the hell am I supposed to know when I will want to go to bed an hour from the present? :doh:

Piss and hell fire! :ranting: I have enough to keep up with! I don't need that! :yim_rolling_on_the_