• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] Why is the "Arthouse" always so dead?

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Looking at the last few posts, I think I've found the answer to my question: You people lack motivation and effort and gregariousness.

We do not lack gregariousness. You lack knowledge of grammar. :doh:

LEGERdeMAIN

Originally Posted by MaybeLogic
Looking at the last few posts, I think I've found the answer to my question: You people lack motivation and effort and gregariousness.
We do not lack gregariousness. You lack knowledge of grammar. :doh:

lol...spontaneous replies=improper grammar/spelling.

I'm pro-choice about grammar, and punctuation in particular"

Bamboo

MBTI Type
XXFP
I'm no hipster, sir.

I'm busy and such.*

*Clearly not right now, I'm mostly distracted.

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
lol...spontaneous replies=improper grammar/spelling.

I'm pro-choice about grammar, and punctuation in particular"

Muhaaa. :devil: Good answer! I'll not vote to blackball you to the NT side after all. :newwink:

lamp

I think the general temperament sections hurt the forum. the specific ones, fine, but I do not really grasp why we have the general ones . . . I think it is prohibitive to people wandering into not-their-temperament areas.

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think the general temperament sections hurt the forum. the specific ones, fine, but I do not really grasp why we have the general ones . . . I think it is prohibitive to people wandering into not-their-temperament areas.

Others have stated that as well. I've not given it much thought really. :thinking:

Bamboo

MBTI Type
XXFP

Agreed.

I started using the "live new posts" function and find myself flittering about the forum - even into (gasp) the SJ guardhouse. Clicked on that link before...maybe...twice?

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
I use the "new posts" link pretty much exclusively so find myself all round the place.

LEGERdeMAIN

Agreed.

I started using the "live new posts" function and find myself flittering about the forum - even into (gasp) the SJ guardhouse. Clicked on that link before...maybe...twice?

I use "live new posts" as well. I thought it said "live nude posts", but I would've clicked on it either way.

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I don't even know what I like to read really. If its random and involves me getting involved, then i'll do it. But if its just an oppinion or a debate I'm not doing it. I'm here to express and learn, not to get a heart attack when people dont agree. x.x
So I try to stay away from all that judging, analyzing, and other stuff that isn't for me.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Obviously you haven't read any of my threads. All of them are awesome.

lamp

well, the problem with live new posts is that threads tend to 100% die if they dont 'spark' initially. there has to be a core of posters who keep a thread popping up in live new posts . . . otherwise few people will come across it. whatever. A forum is a forum :]