• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] The Ultimate book for the S's

defragmybrain

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
a_whole_new_mind.jpg

read it? seen it? heard of it? thoughts? comments?

my comment: SO GOOD.

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Does it have pictures? :D

I'm majorly right brained, but tortured myself for years to become good at math. I'm an auditory learner too, just to complicate things even further. :shock:

Thanks for posting this, I will defintiely check it out.

defragmybrain

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
now that i think about it, i posted it too fast: do S's transfer directly to "right brainers"? i guess i had assumed. hmmm

Unique

now that i think about it, i posted it too fast: do S's transfer directly to "right brainers"? i guess i had assumed. hmmm

It's much closer to J/P

Ps are more likely to be right brained

Here is a test I took

Brain Lateralization Test Results

Right Brain |||||||||||||||||| 74%
Left Brain |||||||||| 32%
*results won't usually add up to 100% as this test measures each side seperately

Left brain dominant individuals are more orderly, literal, articulate, and to the point. They are good at understanding directions and anything that is explicit and logical. They can have trouble comprehending emotions and abstract concepts, they can feel lost when things are not clear, doubting anything that is not stated and proven.

Right brain dominant individuals are more visual and intuitive. They are better at summarizing multiple points, picking up on what's not said, visualizing things, and making things up. They can lack attention to detail, directness, organization, and the ability to explain their ideas verbally, leaving them unable to communicate effectively.

Overall you appear to be Right Brain Dominant

Visual and intuitive? sounds like either S or N can be right brained to me

Kingfisher

full of love
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
good post, Unique.
i like those descriptions of left and right brains, because they are concise and to the point.
i'm left brained. ;)
and i am very much a sensor.

Two Point Two

MBTI Type
INTJ
I'm not sure left/right brained-ness can really be put into MBTI terms. INTJs are supposed to be left brained, apparently, but I'm balanced, maybe leaning slightly right.

What makes you think S might correlate with right?

Unique

good post, Unique.
i like those descriptions of left and right brains, because they are concise and to the point.
i'm left brained. ;)
and i am very much a sensor.

Thanks

I also agree with the post above that it doesn't match up with MBTI too well, except maybe a little J/P as I said

wolfy

awsm
I haven't read the book but have read countless articles by Dan Pink and seen a few of his videos. So many that I no longer need to read the book. Good book by the looks of it.

I'm predominantly right brained and a sensor.