• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISFP] ISFP with 4w5

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Ok, so I'm not exacally a genious with all the ennagrams and MBIT stuff.
Recently I took the test on ennagrams and came out as 4w5. Now I hear this is normal for INFP's, but is this normal for myself who's an ISFP?
In fact, please explain the importance of the ennagram. That may help me just as much!

Also, how does that fit in with your personality type? Its all a bit confussing.

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Hmm, thats so weird.
See the 4w3 sounds like me on a good day, and the 4w5 sounds like me when im insecure and have a bad day.
I'll admit the 4w3 sounds very exciting to me, but I can very much relate to 4w5 just as well. Jeeze, I'm always in the middle. :/

warm8

MBTI Type
ESFP
heh, I went and looked over all that stuff and completely forgot about this thread. I typed myself 4w5 and came back and was like :shock:

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
A 5 wing seems sort of weird for an ISFP, since 5-ishness is kind of at odds with being an SFP.

Of course some people have pretty balanced wings, and depending on the source of the description you might relate more to one or the other.

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I read somewhere else that the 4w5 were like the romantics or something...I couldnt completely go with that...so I agree I think its kinda weird for myself as an ISFP. But the 4w5 seems to express how I am on bad days...
How about I choose which ever is more exciting :newwink:

edit: forget it, I relooked at it all and I'm deffinatley a 4w3.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Having Fi as a primary or secondary function and being a 4w5 seem pretty congruent to me.

:)