• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other] Dumb stuff you did as a kid

une_autre

MBTI Type
ESTP
Long list here.

Lighting deodorants. Pouring alcohol on walls in the shape of certain words and setting it on fire.
Turning on the fire alarms at 2 in the night.
Taking off my pants on the street (I was 6 so it doesn't really count).

These are just a few mild examples.

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
Screw driver and an electrical outlet.

Bare hand and a stove.

Talking shit to my mom.

Jumping off of/out of things too high or too dangerous.

I remember the dumb stuff I did in college a lot better tho.

Xenon

(blankpages)
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
I once got my head stuck between the bars in the back of a chair at a fast-food restaurant. I'd been poking it in and out, because I was bored.

I also pulled the tablecloth off a fully-set table, trying to imitate a science trick I'd seen on TV. Didn't exactly work out the way it had on TV though.

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
i cant say i did anything stupid as a kid...i was pretty cautious.
I did however (at the age of 6), go down a big snowy hill on my sled and couldn't stop before i went under the barb wire fence x/
gah that was horrible.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Mistaken someone else for my dad.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
Pick my nose and eat it.

Not wear clothing.

Torment the cat.

Set traps for my younger siblings. Gave my sister stitches and knocked my brothers front teeth out. Twice.

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Torment the cat.

My favorite pass time. :devil:
Putting the cat in the dish washer, in the dryer...putting him on something swarming with bumble bee's and throw him into big puddles of water. I would even throw him at the big dogs....I can hear PETA calling any minute.

Atomic Fiend

My favorite pass time. :devil:
Putting the cat in the dish washer, in the dryer...putting him on something swarming with bumble bee's and throw him into big puddles of water. I would even throw him at the big dogs....I can hear PETA calling any minute.

I lost my first cat that way....

Shame on you. :azdaja:

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
what can I say, I was a booger sometimes as a kid. Hey the cat always took it like it was no big deal, he knew what was comming lol.

Kanamori

I wanted to see what electricity felt like so I put my finger between the prongs when I put a cord into the wall... answer: not good.:cheese:

Snuggletron

Reptilian
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Torture and kill frogs/lizards/small creatures. Always felt really bad after, I just had a morbid curiosity.

light stuff on fire.

pelting peoples houses with small rocks/acorns and if it snowed, ice. Wasn't really bad...kind of fun actually.

Haight

Doesn't Read Your Posts
MBTI Type
INTj
I was going to honor the placement of this thread and not post; however, I see a lot of non-SPs posting, so . . .

I stole my dads Yamaha 1100 and took it for an hour long joy ride once. Even though I was 15 years old and about 130lbs, I managed to get it of the kick stand and out of the driveway. I even managed to stop at a red light by pulling into the gutter and putting my foot on the curb. The dumb part, in my opinion, was that after I made it all the way back without an incident, I dropped the f#@&* thing when I tried to put it back on the stand and lost my balance.

I should have waited for someone to help me. :doh:

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Started a fire in my bedroom

Cut up my bridemaids dress as i wanted to wash clothes (I had a friggin wardrobe full of them)

Get stuck up a tree (done it a million times), some lad got me down but his arm went straight through the metal spike and was wedged. Ouch.

Tried to set fire to the (huge) playing field near my primary school. Didn't suceed.

Stole 10p out of my mums purse (that is a big deal to me)

Left a note in my school coat asking a friend to get me some LSD. My mum found it.

That will do for now :D

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
No. I actually like your story.

I was a bit of a rebel growing up (wasn't we all to an extent) and when i was 14 we were hanging out with some lads who had stolen a hugeass motorbike. I wanted a go on it but was told i would have to ride on the back with someone. I didn't want that so said no. Good job too as the bloke who did go on it ended up wrapping himself round a lamp post and lost his arm.

Sometimes i did make good decisions. :D