• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other] Dumb stuff you did as a kid

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
When I moved to a new school in year 2 I cried my eyes out. Cried for about 2 hours.
When I went to the dentist as a kid I cried my eyes out. The dentist gave up on trying to get my tooth out.
When I had to take an injection I cried my eyes out. 3 people had to hold me down to take it.
When I saw a lizard crawl down from a wall I cried my eyes out. I screamed the shit out of everyone around me.
When I saw a guy in a santa costume during christmas I cried shitless and people thought there was something wrong with the guy in the santa costume. I was just scared of him.
When I was 4 my older brother made me cry and I called the police to arrest him.

Oh man, I was just like that too!

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
^ :D We were not 'normal' kids. I wonder if other INTJs were like this?

LotsOfHeart

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
In 4th grade, I slapped a kid with a mud/water covered sock I found on the playground. I can't remember why I did it, to this day.

In 2nd grade one time I got really sick over the course of the day and threw up all over the classroom floor while my classmates screamed, "EW!!!" They had to bring in the janitor to clean and disinfect the floor, naturally.

When I was 6, a girl in my class asked me if she could see my penis because she had never seen one before. I showed it to her in a nearby closet; she asked if she could touch it and I said it was okay so she did, and then I put it back in my pants. Then we got caught...Luckily for me I had put it back by then.

In 4th grade my friend and I got in big trouble with the school counselor for pounding on the table during lunch. He told us to stop and we just laughed and did it more. Every time he told us to stop we just started pounding harder on the table. So he gave us lunch detention (we had to spend our whole recess and lunch in the principal's office I think). But I was like, "Fuck that, I'm not gonna waste my recess and lunch cooped up inside, I wanna spend it playing basketball" so I just didn't show up for the detention and played basketball. The counselor was pretty mad and found me the next day and told me that if I didn't come the next time I would have two detentions. Still, I neglected it and went to recess. This process repeated itself every day, as the counselor would not be able to stop me from going outside after class.

It was amazing the lengths he went to catch me though. He eventually combed the playground looking for me. He found me and said, "You have detention young man," and I ran off in the middle of the basketball game. He chased after me, but luckily for me this was when I was a fast runner and I could more or less outrun him. I ran into the school and he kept following me. I tried hiding in the library but he found me and I ran out really fast (but quietly). Finally I found refuge in a stall in the 3rd floor boys bathroom.... Until I saw a familiar looking pair of shoes step up on the outside of the stall. "I know that's you in there" he said menacingly, "You're not fooling anyone, come out and serve your detention." I made a really goofy fake voice and said, "I don't know what you're talking about, please leave me alone I have to finish going number 2." He insisted that I wasn't fooling anyone but eventually left after 5 minutes. When he did I waited a bit and then ran back outside and finished the basketball game. As far as I can remember, I never ended up serving that detention. :D That chase story sounds like it would fit reasonably well in some PG movie though.

I have a ton more but I'm too lazy to type them.

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
^ :D We were not 'normal' kids. I wonder if other INTJs were like this?

:laugh:

I read somewhere that INTJs often grow out of very sensitive kids. Or maybe that was Enneagram 5's. Hah, well, something like that.

Willfrey

MBTI Type
IsTP
When I was in kindergarten I walked down to my friend's house up the block. I knocked on his door, nobody answered. So I wandered inside to see if they were home, nobody was, but within the whole minute I must have been there they pulled up and discovered me inside their house.

Man my parents were upset....

stellar renegade

PEST that STEPs on PETS
MBTI Type
ESTP
Pouring alcohol on walls in the shape of certain words and setting it on fire.
:rofl1: :rofl1:

My favorite pass time. :devil:
Putting the cat in the dish washer, in the dryer...putting him on something swarming with bumble bee's and throw him into big puddles of water. I would even throw him at the big dogs....I can hear PETA calling any minute.
hahaha, I used to love flipping my cat in the air.

I can't remember too many stupid things I did as a kid, I think I was a bit more cautious back then and had very watchful parents. I've gotten lost plenty of times, though.

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
hahaha, I used to love flipping my cat in the air.

I can't remember too many stupid things I did as a kid, I think I was a bit more cautious back then and had very watchful parents. I've gotten lost plenty of times, though.

:yes: I was pretty cautious as well...but everyonce in a while, something stupid just came outa me ;)

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I remember my mom had a very slippery wooden floor, and I remember when I would get bored I'd wear sweat pants and spin myself around very fast to imitate a break dancer. Man I got dizzy, lol.

Lux

Kraken down on piracy
When I was four or five I wanted candy so I collected some soda bottles to take back to the store (where I lived you got .10 per bottle). I walked the half mile or so to the store, returned the bottles, and bought the candy. Since I hadn't told anyone, I returned to a (relieved) search party.

Also around the same time I had just watched Marry Poppins and thought that if I got an umbrella I would be able to fly like she did. I convinced my brother it would be great. We stepped up on the balcony with our umbrella and my dad came home just in time to ask what we were doing.

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I remember my mom had a very slippery wooden floor, and I remember when I would get bored I'd wear sweat pants and spin myself around very fast to imitate a break dancer. Man I got dizzy, lol.

Thats the best though!! I can't help but still do that with my 17 year old sister xD

Tewt

MBTI Type
ENTP
When my grandmother would take me shopping (I was around 5 I think) I would wait until she was busy looking at something and sneak off to the customer service desk and have her paged over the loud speaker because it was amusing to see her embarassed. The first time it happened was an accident, but then it soon became a game to me. I didn't realize until I was older she was playing along too lol. She had some experience with enxp's.

At around 4 my grandmother was having her house renovated, I painted the back of her house as high as I could reach with some left over paint left in the backyard. And then I painted her ceiling when someone left out a ladder and paint when they were doing renovations. I also stepped in a spackle bucket and then ran around on new carpeting. Poor grandma.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
One time I wore a brown belt with black shoes.

Zoom

Self sustaining supernova
Enneagram
9w8
  • Threw bricks at alligators on the Brazos River when I was bored.
  • Almost got sucked into the river by a small mudslide; proceeded to lose my boots and pants in the process of escaping.
  • Went outside during a tornado in Kansas because I wanted to watch.
  • Went for bike rides in the middle of the night during lightning storms with torrential rain.

phthalocyanine

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
tame:

ordered about 5 pizzas for delivery to the house of a neighbor i disliked

shot a kid right in the ear with a super soaker, then tripped him and laughed as he fell into the pool..in front of his parents

dumb:

signed my grandpa up for a playboy membership

took the bus to the mall and back alone when i was 8 - without telling anyone of course. (i had saved up my allowance to buy a sweet sailor moon figurine)

astronomically stupid:

played 'chicken' in the street ...on rollerskates

put my pinky finger in a pencil sharpener (yes, i 'sharpened' it a little..)

there are many more.

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
The other day I was home alone and even though the rules were to not drive anywhere without letting my dad know, I broke them.

I got up and drove 3 hours into the mountains, took a pee on the side of the road, and drove back in time to be home before he got back from work.

Taken the car out a few times in the middle of the night to make Monster runs. You know- the energy drinks.

I hitch hiked one time when I was 15 or 16. Got a ride from some college guys to the mall, a good 45 minutes away. It was nice.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
As a teenybopper I was trying to get a tan for the new school year and forgot to put suntan lotion on my armpits. Damn did that hurt.