• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ESFP] Famous ESFP or Celebrities

compulsiverambler

Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Roger (the camp one of the gay couple) from the latest version of The Stepford Wives. He was something to love about that film.

KDude

Two chill ones, I think..

Chad Muska
Lebron James

Two funny ones..

Bam Margera
David Lee Roth

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Nick Cannon... yes, I AM watching America's Got Talent at the moment :cool:

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Non Fictional
Bill Clinton
Boris Elstin
Paul McCartney
Ray Charles
Elvis Presley
Notorious B.I.G
Young Buck
Flavor Flav (Public Ennemy)
Oscar Wilde
Lula
Al Pacino
James Brown
Kevin Spacey
Arsenio Hall
Bob Hope
Magic Johnson
Mc Hammer
Lil'Jon
Lady Gaga
Liz Taylor
Gracie Allen
Kathie Lee Gifford
Kyle Petty
Marylin Monroe
Picasso
Peter Kay
St Mark
Willard Scott

Fictional
Ekichi Onizuka (GTO)
Namie (One piece)
Buffy (BTVS)
Doyle (Angel)
James Bond (played by Roger Moore)
Lawrence Kutner (House M.D)
Flagada Jones (Duck's world)
Cody Lambert (Step by Step)
Lumiere (Beauty and the Beast)
Baloo (the jungle book)
Michel Angelo (TMNT)
Chewbacca (Star Wars)
Pippin (LOTR)
Hillary (Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air)
Elle Woods (Legally Blonde)
Clementine (Etarnal Sunshine of the spotless mind)
Homer Simpson (The Simpsons)
Kelly (Married With Children)
Fran Fine (The Nanny)
Flash (Marvel/DC universe)
Peter Griffin (Family Guy)
Tim Taylor (home improvement)
Lil'Jon (Robin Hodd's aventure)
Bob Hope- ESFJ
Lady GaGa- ENFP
Lil' John- ESTP
Picasso- INFP
Nami- ISTP
Lawrence Kutner- ESTP
Chewie- ISFJ
Pippin- ENTP
Peter Griffin- ENFP
The Flash- ESTP

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Bob Hope- ESFJ
Lady GaGa- ENFP
Lil' John- ESTP
Picasso- INFP
Nami- ISTP
Lawrence Kutner- ESTP
Chewie- ISFJ
Pippin- ENTP
Peter Griffin- ENFP
The Flash- ESTP

I agree with Bob Hopen, and Nami. About what Lil'John are you talking about?

Picasso have never been typed as a N. Always typed as SFP, but he was too much assertive and womanizer to be ISFP in my opinion, and defenitely not INFP. I don't see Ti in with The Flash and lol, Pippin is the stereotypical ESFP idiot. Chewie is impulsive, brutal and destroy every intruments he touch and use, probably not an Si-dom. Peter Griffin is rather ENFP but it's debatable that Lady Gaga is a N. She's probably more about a strong Se/Ni balance and probably closer with ISFP than ENFP. Lawrence Kutner is quite cynical and utilitarian, but not enough In-Charge and confrontational to be ESTP. He's rather cooperative, ESFP.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I agree with Bob Hopen, and Nami. About what Lil'John are you talking about?

Picasso have never been typed as a N. Always typed as SFP, but he was too much assertive and womanizer to be ISFP in my opinion, and defenitely not INFP. I don't see Ti in with The Flash and lol, Pippin is the stereotypical ESFP idiot. Chewie is impulsive, brutal and destroy every intruments he touch and use, probably not an Si-dom. Peter Griffin is rather ENFP but it's debatable that Lady Gaga is a N. She's probably more about a strong Se/Ni balance and probably closer with ISFP than ENFP. Lawrence Kutner is quite cynical and utilitarian, but not enough In-Charge and confrontational to be ESTP. He's rather cooperative, ESFP.
Lady GaGa is too insane, weird and spacey to be an S. Frankly I expect an ESFP to have more sense than this.

Kutner is very, very deductive; deductive enough to beat House to the episode-ending epiphany on occasion, like Chase. He can't be anything but a Ti user.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Lady GaGa is too insane, weird and spacey to be an S. Frankly I expect an ESFP to have more sense than this.

She's a P, and she is insane. But above all, she is a 4, and so is normal for her to be eccentric. Like I have said, I think she is an Ni user but I don't really see Ne.

Kutner is very, very deductive; deductive enough to beat House to the episode-ending epiphany on occasion, like Chase. He can't be anything but a Ti user.

Actually, the first time I've seen Kutner, he seemed ESTP to me, because he was intelligent and confrontational with House. So you can be right. My problem is that the early Kutner seems far less self-assured. So, I think he's just enthusiast and even if he've a good Ti, it's not necessarly his auxillary function. Kutner seems globally more fun than logic. He's usually typed as SFP. Here for example:Kicking Lettuce: Pop Culture Personality Profiling: House M.D.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Actually, the first time I've seen Kutner, he seemed ESTP to me, because he was intelligent and confrontational with House. So you can be right. My problem is that the early Kutner seems far less self-assured. So, I think he's just enthusiast and even if he've a good Ti, it's not necessarly his auxillary function.
SFPs don't have any Ti whatsoever.

Kutner seems globally more fun than logic.
:huh: And where have you seen an ESTP that didn't love a good time? Focus on logic seems more NT to me.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Every people "use" the 8 functions.
Most people use functions weaker than their auxiliary or tertiary very sparingly. Very few use their shadow functions at all. Myself, I suck royally at using Ti, Fe or Ni. And I mean, really really suck. For Kutner's Ti to be strong enough that he can play House's game better than House himself, it'd have to be at least tertiary, and he's no FJ. Thus, it logically follows he's Ti-auxiliary.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
To such with a function does'nt mean that you don't use it. If you would'nt use it, you could'nt know that you suck with. I'm an ISTP, and I've been strongly influenced by Fi (less than Ti though), and now, I can know that I hate it. It's a little the same for Ne. For Si and Te, it's quite neutral.

KDude

one of my favorite actors, but i have no idea what type he is. ESFP is my best guess. i kind of relate to some of his contradictions though (kinda defies "traditional" masculine stereotypes).

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1OaeolcAUQ].[/youtube]

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Org2DSE-i8g&feature=related].[/youtube]

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've seenn him typed as ESTJ.

XYZ

MBTI Type
GOAT
Enneagram
DUNO
I think Mickey Rourke is ISFP - he doesn't seem extroverted at all - very low energy - was introspecting to Fi after every question he was asked in that Letterman.

KDude

I wanted to say that too, like he was high Fi.. he's still a bit unusual for one though. Maybe fame made him aggro a bit in the 90's (I mean, more than the usual SP aggro :laugh:).

On a sidenote, one of my dad's friends was his roommate in their early acting studio days. I remember him telling me stories when I was young. They used to hang out with that old grandpa from National Lampoon's Christmas vacation. I just think that's funny for some reason...

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It's kind of hard to believe.

Er... Actually, I've seen him typed as ESTJ on socionics.com, so don't care about this.:cheese: ESFP seems more decent.

Maybe he's a socionic ESTj.:huh:

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Fry and Amy from Futurama. Aladdin. Bianca from The Rescuers.

Peter Pan? From the film, I've never read the book. He could be ESTP though.

Aladdin seems more N...but I don't know.