• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ESFP] ESFP careers

JustHer

Pumpernickel
MBTI Type
ENTJ
I am trying to help my friend figure out what to do with his life, he's tried several university/college programs that he just didn't like and couldn't go through with.

Do any ESFPs here have a job they absolutely love that they think suits their personality? He's somewhat technically minded but also just really wants a job working with people and helping them.

sLiPpY

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It would be nice for anyone to find a career that they love, but honestly that almost
never happens and western society seems to hold unrealistic expectations as to
career match, as I have and sometimes do myself.

I can't remember which Greek philospher said it, but in essense they only worked enough
hours to sustain their ability to pursue their hobby. Which was philosophy, similar to
Einstein working in a Patent office.

I am not an ESFP, but based upon the two items you'd mentioned. Technical sales, Customer Relations Manager within an IT Organization, Software trainer, for an ESFP
those aren't really good suggestions either.

They're very promiscous in their interest, albiet a lot of fun.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm in nursing. Love it

wolfy

awsm
Not an ESFP but you could try the ESFP list of careers here. I'm ISFP and work in the gym. All my jobs have tended to towards some kind of coaching/teaching role which I really enjoy.

Lex Talionis

MBTI Type
INTJ
<<edited out anything not worth saving>>

Last edited by a moderator:

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Psychology and landscape architecture sound like interesting ones. Anything that combines technical skill and people would work best. The music industry is a possibility, also retail. Crafting things and construction would be good choices too, though it usually takes precision, I'm sure any ESFP would enjoy that kind of work.

defragmybrain

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
i'm a Graphic designer and i LOVE IT. SO ME. working independantly, communicating with clients.

Maya Z

MBTI Type
ISFP
I am trying to help my friend figure out what to do with his life, he's tried several university/college programs that he just didn't like and couldn't go through with.

He's somewhat technically minded but also just really wants a job working with people and helping them.

Maybe nursing? Or teaching?
I am not an ESFP, I am an ISFP. I was a kindergarten teacher for several years. I loved it!

Damir

MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
one thing I like the most is having fun, I like really entertainging people, I always wanned to be a comedian