• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTP] ISTP: The Psycho Vigilante

sLiPpY

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ISTP: The Psycho Vigilante

ISTPs are quiet, unassuming people, who tend to be mechanically gifted but withdrawn and reserved. ISTPs often need a great deal of personal space and "alone time," which may give others the impression that they are aloof; in reality, this time is necessary to hide their secret identities.

The typical ISTP leads a dual life; his outward reserve and quiet masks an inward seething rage at the injustice of life--often, the death of a loved one at the hands of a criminal. In this secret life, the ISTP uses his mechanical gifts to create a terrifying arsenal of bizarre weapons with which to strike fear into the heart of evil. Sometimes, ISTPs may become evil themselves, either slowly over a long period of time or in response to a perceived rejection from the very people they are trying to save.

RECREATION: ISTPs are happiest when they are building and constructing--either new weapons to smite their enemies, or new plots to destroy those who oppose them. They have a very industrial sense of aesthetics, and can spend hours absorbed in the appreciation of works of art such as a 1969 Hemi Cuda retrofitted with missile launchers and ejection seats.

COMPATIBILITY: ISTPs don't often get along well with their extroverted cousins, Evil Overlords and Mad Scientists. Instead, they prefer the company of INTPs, or perhaps their pets. Romantic relationships with ISTPs tend to be drawn-out, tragic affairs, filled with bitterness, longing, and teenage angst. The sex is usually pretty good, however.

Famous ISTPs include Spider-Man and Q.

The REAL Personality Types Made Relevant

:huh: Came across this gem searching the net, and omfg...it's so true.

:party2:

Oom

Your time is gonna come.
MBTI Type
IsfP
Enneagram
5w4
ISTP: Sometimes, ISTPs may become evil themselves, either slowly over a long period of time or in response to a perceived rejection from the very people they are trying to save.

That part stuck out. Reminds me a lot of the song "Iron Man" by Black Sabbath.:threaten:

Kingfisher

full of love
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
ISTP: The Psycho Vigilante

like this?

attachment.php

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
ENFP: The Scientologist

The ENFP is a creative thinker who sees all humanity as connected to a cosmic whole, and gives of himself tirelessly to improve the condition of his fellow man.

Whether he's creating bizarre religions aimed at bringing us all back to our origins as immortal space aliens made of pure thought or conducting seminars and classes on alien abduction, the ENFP is always seeking the answers to the great mysteries of life, such as "Who are we?" and "How can I use two tin cans and a Radio Shack multimeter to bring enlightenment to the world?" and "What is it with UFOs and anal probing, anyway?"

RECREATION: The ENFP is gregarious, outgoing, and slightly silly; they often spend their leisure time engaged in role-playing games, having pillow fights that lead to wild, lustful lesbian orgies, or being abducted by space aliens.

COMPATIBILITY: ENFPs are happiest in relationships with Tom Cruise.

Famous ENFPs include anyone who has ever dated Tom Cruise.

Oh shi...

tom-cruise-acting_crazy.jpg

sLiPpY

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
As Stypg so astutefully noted, the link provides self-recognition as to MB type in an oh, chit way. :)

sLiPpY

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Especially enjoyed the INTP write up, in recognition and honor of mah' distant cousins
and co-workers.

INTP: The Egghead

The typical INTP is a logical, abstract thinker whose intellect is ideally suited to understanding pure mathematics, linguistics, formal logic theory, and other pursuits unsuited to making a real living. The INTP can often understand even the most subtle nuances of lattice quantum chromodynamics, but cannot perform more concrete tasks such as dressing himself, operating a motor vehicle, or opening a door. An INTP may be able to tell you how to construct a nuclear reactor from a coconut and two pieces of string, but may be completely incapable of fixing a hole in a boat.

The INTP is really only suited to two careers: college professor and game show contestant. Of these career choices, only one offers the financial rewards which allows him to suport himself; for that reason, INTPs often take the other path, and become tenured academics.

RECREATION: Surprisingly, INTPs are often the hit of the party--not for their sometimes annoying habit of turning every discussion into a debate about semantics nor for their fascinating stories about Pierre de Fermat's habit of writing things in the margins of his books, but for the fact that they often show up with their pants on backwards and that if you put a Post-It note reading "Kick Me" on an INTP's back, he won't notice it no matter how many people kick him. That kind of entertainment never gets old.

COMPATIBILITY: INTPs make ideal companions to INTJs, as neither of them notices they're in a relationship.

Famous INTPs include Pierre de Fermat and almost everyone who knows what Pierre de Fermat wrote in the margins of his book.

ESTPMarie

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
I have a SIL involved with Scientology...I think they try to make everyone in the cult an INTJ.

ESTPMarie

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
I just went back to read the description of INTJs; I *was* right:

"...their exceptional problem-solving skills make them ideal architects, auto mechanics, and tools of the evil empire."

iamathousandapples

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w6
The typical ISTP leads a dual life; his outward reserve and quiet masks an inward seething rage at the injustice of life--often, the death of a loved one at the hands of a criminal. In this secret life, the ISTP uses his mechanical gifts to create a terrifying arsenal of bizarre weapons with which to strike fear into the heart of evil. Sometimes, ISTPs may become evil themselves, either slowly over a long period of time or in response to a perceived rejection from the very people they are trying to save.
Sounds fun. I'll get my spandex and my toolkit

millerm277

MBTI Type
ISTP
In this secret life, the ISTP uses his mechanical gifts to create a terrifying arsenal of bizarre weapons with which to strike fear into the heart of evil.

If no evil is to be found, the ISTP will just make a terrifying array of things that either go BOOM, involve fire, guns, or just stuff that you can drive fast. Preferably, all four....such as....a 1969 Hemi Cuda retrofitted with missile launchers and ejection seats.

Also, I'd add a machine gun into the front bumper, for more sustained firepower. :D

Heinel

MBTI Type
TiSe
Enneagram
5w4
If no evil is to be found, the ISTP will just make a terrifying array of things that either go BOOM, involve fire, guns, or just stuff that you can drive fast. Preferably, all four....such as....a 1969 Hemi Cuda retrofitted with missile launchers and ejection seats.

Also, I'd add a machine gun into the front bumper, for more sustained firepower. :D

No. Evil always exists. That girl who called me snarky, I had my revenge. :devil:

tetsuwanatom

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
I laughed.... LIKE A MAD WOMAN AHHAHAHAHAHAHA
GENIUS GENIUS GENIUS

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Can I be Iron Man? The house, the cars, the suit, its like heaven.

tetsuwanatom

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
yeah but he gets stuck w.... F***ING GWYNETH PALTROW!

ewwwww *cry* dunwanna....