• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] Friends With Cuddling Benefits?

Alwar

The Architect
MBTI Type
INTP
Concerning cuddle parties...

You know how women will happily cuddle with a guy they would never have sex with?
Well I'm guessing the guys who show up at the cuddle parties are the types most women won't touch with a 10 foot pole, much less get cuddly with.

Nobody makes a big deal out of something they don't have a problem getting.

It's true, I saw a news segment about it (cuddle parties) once and they all looked like the picture of that guy with the Tron costume that was circulating awhile back.

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Cuddle party!

simmons.jpg

:rofl1:

Cuddle party to the oldies...

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
And what about your wife? Would you be okay with her spooning and cuddling with another man?

She is not that type of person so it would cause me to wonder. It really is context dependent.

If its something I dont desire from her then I would be fine with it or something that she satisfies my desire completely. It is also dependent on how secure I am with her love towards me. There are way to many variables.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
She is not that type of person so it would cause me to wonder. It really is context dependent.

If its something I dont desire from her then I would be fine with it or something that she satisfies my desire completely. It is also dependent on how secure I am with her love towards me. There are way to many variables.

Btw I forgot to ask Poki : would you cuddle with a male friend? And why?

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Btw I forgot to ask Poki : would you cuddle with a male friend? And why?

Dont really have any male friends for some reason I get along better with females. Go figure:rolleyes:

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
It was funny once when I was yonger was hitchhiking/backpacking with a friend. We didn't get back home on time had to crash in the woods. He didn't have a sleeping bag and I did. I was kinda homophobic at the time, so was of the attitude "tough shit dude".
It was really cold outside so came up with the compromise of sharing the sleeping bag but with feet to face instead of face to face. If we didn't come up with that compromise I think I would have let him sit out in the cold and get hypothermia.

Dont know why I am posting this now, just the last posts made me think about it...

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
It was funny once when I was yonger was hitchhiking/backpacking with a friend. We didn't get back home on time had to crash in the woods. He didn't have a sleeping bag and I did. I was kinda homophobic at the time, so was of the attitude "tough shit dude".
It was really cold outside so came up with the compromise of sharing the sleeping bag but with feet to face instead of face to face. If we didn't come up with that compromise I think I would have let him sit out in the cold and get hypothermia.

Dont know why I am posting this now, just the last posts made me think about it...

Yeah, that's just a silly and juvenile thing to worry about.

Everybody knows that its only gay if your balls touch.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Dont really have any male friends for some reason I get along better with females. Go figure:rolleyes:

This seems part of the problem here lol I didn't ask if you do cuddle and I'm asking if you would cuddle. The very topic title hints at a possibility, that isn't really a reality for most.

TopherRed

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I wouldn't do it. Touch just means too much to me. If I'm cuddling, she means something to me...something close.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
This seems part of the problem here lol I didn't ask if you do cuddle and I'm asking if you would cuddle. The very topic title hints at a possibility, that isn't really a reality for most.

I dont know. When you posted that it crossed my mind about my son as he gets older. It seems strange in my mind, but I couldnt tell you an age nor if it actually would feel strange.

I wouldn't do it. Touch just means too much to me. If I'm cuddling, she means something to me...something close.

Touch to me only feels weird because of how it will be percieved by the other person. I dont want wrong vibes coming across or intentions read into. If that is settled then I am fine. I am pretty much never the one to initiate touch, not even hugs.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

So is it because of a desire for something more or its not just something that should be between friends? Whats wrong with a friend being close to you or meaning something to you?

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
I have a confession to make... despite all the :hug:'s I am not much of a cuddler irl.... I mean I will hug someone... I loving hugging people I hug everyone... But prolonged cuddling :shock: Nah that just makes me feel all claustraphobic.... and too warm... I don't know something about it annoys me ! :D

Charmed Justice

Nickle Iron Silicone
MBTI Type
INFJ
I think you're all assuming she's physically attractive to me.
Are you really sure she isn't attracted to you? I don't believe it.:headphne: Is she all, "Stellar Renegade...bleh!!!..:sick:." But whatevers.:alttongue: Anyway, doesn't emotional attraction become more important than physical attraction after knowing someone for a long time?

I think there's something to be said for this cuddle thread having more than 200 post in less than 2 days. :shock::thelook: Not sure what it is though.:yim_rolling_on_the_

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
^ Even if there is attraction, I don't really see a problem as long as it's clear what will happen. I've a male friend that made it clear he'd sleep with me if I was single, or willing, who came to me coz he was in fact just lonely emotionally, and needed a friend. There was no sexual tension in that cuddle session. It was him just needing some physical comforting, nothing more.

In fact, when he was not just feeling in need of cuddles but also of sex, he went to a mutual single female friend, who was in the same predicament, and they spent the night together. He never even approached me for that.

As for the amount of posts, I think cuddling ranks up there with flirting in controversy :D

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
As for the amount of posts, I think cuddling ranks up there with flirting in controversy :D

Lol, and you don't want another thread derailed about ENFPs and flirting... so ENFPs don't Ne attack that quote. :azdaja: