• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] If you had to be an SP, which type would you be and why?

Which SP would you be?

• Total voters

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
STOLEN!!!!!! (For anyone, including SP's if they'd like to change to a different SP!)

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
An ESTP. They don't ever seem to suffer.

(Contemplating on making a thread about the NTs)

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ESFP. It would be fun to be more extroverted and less J! Next would be ESTP.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ESTP is the only one other type I would like to be

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
ISFP. I might be a lot more impulsive, uninhibited, and less cautious, but I'd still have shy, sensitive tendencies overall. Plus, I'd probably end up doing more things to show my concern for people rather than simply articulating it.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
An ISTP, the one I know is a lucky and happy single pea in a pod.

He's got it easy!

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'd want to try out ESTP.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ESTP would be a lot of fun, I think.
ISTP for a second choice.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
ISTP

Living in the moment (hey, you could die tomorrow, Se), using logic (the world obeys the laws of physics, Ti). Doesn't follow the herd towards the abyss (screw Fe) and tertiary Ni doesn't seem as detrimental as other functions.

ESTPs are too reckless and need more social validation. The lack of need to be around people as much, seems like a good thing for the ISTP.

Heinel

MBTI Type
TiSe
Enneagram
5w4
ISTP

Living in the moment (hey, you could die tomorrow, Se), using logic (the world obeys the laws of physics, Ti). Doesn't follow the herd towards the abyss (screw Fe) and tertiary Ni doesn't seem as detrimental as other functions.

Actually, about all this talk about living in the moment. You know, everyone can start doing this immediately, and the first step is to stop thinking you could die tomorrow.

(It's just a side rant, I'm reading this phrase way too many times on this forum.)

man

MBTI Type
IntP
Enneagram
=)
I'd like to be an estp.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Actually, about all this talk about living in the moment. You know, everyone can start doing this immediately, and the first step is to stop thinking you could die tomorrow...

No shit sherlock. :tongue:

That's why I admire ISTPs in that sense. Not that I think about dying tomorrow all the time (actually I never really do), but I do like to make plans. Which is kinda the opposite of living in the moment. It's living in the future :)

Heinel

MBTI Type
TiSe
Enneagram
5w4
No shit sherlock. :tongue:

That's why I admire ISTPs in that sense. Not that I think about dying tomorrow all the time (actually I never really do), but I do like to make plans. Which is kinda the opposite of living in the moment. It's living in the future :)

Yeah, I was trying to say that the statement itself is a contradiction because in mentioning that you might die tomorrow you are drawing attention to the opposite of "in the moment."

And then I realized that that is precisely where the difference is. :doh:

Charmed Justice

Nickle Iron Silicone
MBTI Type
INFJ
1. ESFP fun light hearted sweet sensitive
2. ESTP confident direct fun seductive

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
im good with ISFP :D
they just seem perfect in my mind <3

Usehername

On a mission
ESFP. If I'm going to be different, might as well go for an entirely different way of being. (And yeah, I know it's the same functions as INTJ but just shuffled, but still, F over T preference, E over I preference, etc.)