• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] SP's opinion on INFP's?

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
^even the emo ones joke!!!

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
They don't cry while they joke do they? I've never known an INFP I don't think.

We're the ones sitting in the corner, crying and writing bad poetry.

:newwink:

wolfy

awsm
We're the ones sitting in the corner, crying and writing bad poetry.

:newwink:

I think I have met a couple then. Sitting in the dark corner of the party thinking intensely. Like a deer caught in the headlights when spoken to?

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think I have met a couple then. Sitting in the dark corner of the party thinking intensely. Like a deer caught in the headlights when spoken to?

Yep, deer in the headlights :yes:
:D

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
^even the emo ones joke!!!

haha emo. That stereotype is just weird XD.

I believe so. I definitely do at least. I constantly
go on funny tangents when out with my friends/talking
with mother etc.

Usually i just shoot off in a random
direction leading to something totally off the wall and
on going to scenerio's which my friends find quite entertaining :D.
Whether they are laughing at me or with is another thing :cheese:.

So yes, I can and Biaxident definitely can joke around XD.
He said something rather random/disturbing *XD* himself on JAVO's blog.
About an ink blot picture.

*i'm busting your street cred wide open Biaxident :devil:*

Hi Shortnsweet :hi:.

Last edited:

phthalocyanine

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
They don't cry while they joke do they?

i do. joking is the only thing to do when you're crying..how else can you stop?

well..sometimes it's the other way around, where somebody tells me a joke that's so boring i'm in tears..

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
well i only know one and he's a guy. so its interesting that he's a male INFP and im a female ISFP. He likes to imagine and i like to do. Which we joke about, saying that whatever he imagines, i'll make it reality.
My INFP is very observant and he really likes to dig into people [specifically me] usually i like that because he initiates the conversations, but sometimes i dont like it when i'd prefer not to tell him something. He's very needy to the one's he trusts the most. He's always listening to some bizarre type of music that i'd never want to listen to and he's always writting poetry and he's specially good at the piano. Deffinatley a tortured soul you'd think....but he's very in his head. But he can take the leadership role quite well [even though he hates it]
So really, i like them...dont understand them all the time but havent had a real reason to dislike them. Of coarse we bicker alot because we dont agree or he missunderstands what im saying, but we always appologize after. :)

Biaxident

Charting a course
MBTI Type
INFP
*i'm busting your street cred wide open Biaxident :devil:*

NOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo *pant pant* OOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
NOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo *pant pant* OOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

*that pant part made me giggle. *

:devil: that's right.

Be very afraid :hug: *as i send you a hug smiley XD*

Heinel

MBTI Type
TiSe
Enneagram
5w4
Argh... I think I've met quite a few INFPs (there seemed to be an infinite supply of them in the creative writing department) and they can be SO tiring!

I mean, we were in workshops and we were supposed to give each other feedbacks, and apparently, all you really can say is "Good job! This poem is so perfect you're awesome!" If you even try to point out a flaw, even with detailed reasons as to how something is bad, you become the bad guy and everyone is like "Oh you're soooo mean! Why don't you like me?" etc. etc.

There is this one girl, we disagreed on a reading, so she wrote a bunch of quotes explaining her position. I replied with a bunch of quotes explaining my position. Then all of a sudden I am "snarky." Really, INFPs, you aren't that important, stop thinking we are all trying to get you.

Bubbles

See Right Through Me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Argh... I think I've met quite a few INFPs (there seemed to be an infinite supply of them in the creative writing department) and they can be SO tiring!

I mean, we were in workshops and we were supposed to give each other feedbacks, and apparently, all you really can say is "Good job! This poem is so perfect you're awesome!" If you even try to point out a flaw, even with detailed reasons as to how something is bad, you become the bad guy and everyone is like "Oh you're soooo mean! Why don't you like me?" etc. etc.

There is this one girl, we disagreed on a reading, so she wrote a bunch of quotes explaining her position. I replied with a bunch of quotes explaining my position. Then all of a sudden I am "snarky." Really, INFPs, you aren't that important, stop thinking we are all trying to get you.

Unhealthy 4w5s, no doubt. Those pesky buggers! They don't even listen to other INFPs, don't worry about it. ;) The (INFP, I suppose) people who take writing seriously can take a deep breath, step back, and admit their writing is a commodity, not a super awesome slice of their soul.

Takes a while, though. We're sensitive little people, us INFPs. :D Anyway, don't hate all of us, okay?

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Unhealthy 4w5s, no doubt. Those pesky buggers! They don't even listen to other INFPs, don't worry about it. ;) The (INFP, I suppose) people who take writing seriously can take a deep breath, step back, and admit their writing is a commodity, not a super awesome slice of their soul.

Takes a while, though. We're sensitive little people, us INFPs. :D Anyway, don't hate all of us, okay?

:yes:

I appreciate constructive criticism that encourages me to move in a better direction; and I will never dole out insincere praise. If a poem someone else writes is terrible, at worst I will avoid commenting at all, and at best I will find a gentle way to critique it. I wouldn't want someone BS-ing me just to make me feel good.

Hands Mechanical

MBTI Type
INFP
Haha. Yeah, I'm definitely an exception to that. As much as I like to promote people being happy, when it comes to giving feedback/critique on something I will rip into them a little bit (in as friendly and soft a way as I can). I always loathed how it was impossible to get any kind of decent feedback in creative writing classes I took, so I try my best to actually be useful.