• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTP] no1 h8s istp

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
True. If someone ever hated me I usually hated them first - and with more style.

Awww...Probably the closest person to me is an ESFP. We work together and at first we would bump heads like no other! But something changed and we started hanging out and just having a blast together. We just "get" each other.

She told me last night that she models herself after me and that I'm the strongest person she knows and she can only try to be that strong. :shock: I'm like, say what? Yet, she's great dealing with the kind of stuff I am weak at. Emotions and talking to people and all that. I think I'm terribly weak at that stuff. I am in awe of her lively spirit and her ability to bring out the best in everyone. Yeah, she's bouncy, loud and talkative. She always gives me something to talk about.

Ok. ESFP lovefest is over.

Ruthie

MBTI Type
?
People who don't mind not having their phone calls returned usually like me just fine.

Snuggletron

Reptilian
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Nonsense, you know blacks don't use the internet.

lollllllllllltd2.gif

millerm277

MBTI Type
ISTP
Hmm. I really can't think of anyone that hates me.....I'm just too "chill" for that, really. The only thing I do that could ever get someone to hate me is probably political/religion discussions, but I stick to the facts, and we usually wind up agreeing to disagree if we aren't exactly "aligned".

Trepidation

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w6
I don't know if anyone really hates my guts, but there are definitely some people that I rub the wrong way. Sure, it would be nice if we could all get along and be friends and blah blah blah, but it's just not worth the effort sometimes. Live and let live, y'know?

mcmartinez84

MBTI Type
ISTP
I don't know if anyone really hates my guts, but there are definitely some people that I rub the wrong way. Sure, it would be nice if we could all get along and be friends and blah blah blah, but it's just not worth the effort sometimes. Live and let live, y'know?

AAAAAAAAAMEN!

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
So, why are ISTPs the way they are?

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Girl, you know?! Stuff!

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
That's the stuff!

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
So, why are ISTPs the way they are?

I think we are so simple that people make us complex. Or people tend to assume a lot about ISTP's. If they don't understand us they judge harshly without sorting the facts out. I don't know. I have encountered a lot of this. I think our actions can look inconsistent to an outsider but to us we are just going with what feels natural or right at the moment.

StephMC

Controlled Mischief
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think we are so simple that people make us complex. Or people tend to assume a lot about ISTP's. If they don't understand us they judge harshly without sorting the facts out. I don't know. I have encountered a lot of this. I think our actions can look inconsistent to an outsider but to us we are just going with what feels natural or right at the moment.

Agreed. Rather, I feel like everyone makes assumptions about people in general, and tries and put those assumptions on us. For example, 99% of the time there is NO underlying meaning behind what I say (I'm sure other types can relate to this too). I can't tell you how many times I've said things like "Don't do that, please" or "No, I don't like that" or even "I -DO- like that".... and it goes one ear and out the other.

Because when I said "Hey, when you go to the bookstore, can you pick up these two books about Costa Rica that I read reviews for?" ... I -REALLY- meant "Can you get me these two different books about Costa Rica instead because they have more pictures and -you- think I'd like them better?"

Or worse: "No, I do not want a relationship" translates to: "Yes, I REALLY want a relationship, just keep pushing me for a really long time."