• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISFP] How to seduce an ISFP

Kambro

MBTI Type
INTX
Enneagram
5w6?
Since I see threads for INTPs to seduce and to be seduced by INTPs?

How about "How to seduce an ISFP?"

Eruca

78% me
MBTI Type
INxx
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ask them nicely. :wubbie:

Snuggletron

Reptilian
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
it helps if you do any of the following:

- draw
- paint
- write
- play/write music
- stand out a bit from the rest

I've noticed ISFPs like people adept in some kind of art, it catches their interest since they're drawn to aesthetically pleasing things. I'm not sure how to seduce them, but I think having these traits might help you get there.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I always thought they seduce you, you just have to react right.

sculpting

I wore a semi short dress one day and threatened to make my engineers comply via a bullwhip and thigh high leather boots. (We had just left compliance training). Suddenly the ISFP was hitting on me after that.