• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTP] A toast to ISTPs

lamp

I perceive ISTPs to be very pure individuals; and true to themselves. I considered saying more: talking vaguely about ISTPs I know and that sort of thing, but really I just want to toast you guys. :hug:

*raises glass*

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
I'd drink to that.

EDIT: I have drunk to that.

lamp

so go drink something, and edit your post to reflect that

edit: lamp approves :yes:

lamp

ok fine. As my INTJ friend says about my ISTP friend "he completely fails as a human being"
:yes:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
*smooshes Jix*

Resistance is futile, you will be loved! :alttongue:

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
ISTPs are one of the types I most admire, and I feel they have figured out what it means to be happy in this world.

StephMC

Controlled Mischief
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ISTPs are one of the types I most admire, and I feel they have figured out what it means to be happy in this world.

Lol. I had a conversation related to this with my ENFP friend this weekend. I really never know what to say when people say things like that to me. Other than: :huh: :blush:

We just enjoy the ride. :) Booze is good too. And thanks guys...we love you too. :D

jixmixfix

Permabanned

I had a stripper this weekend tell me to smile while she was stripping on stage...so I just put on a goofy face.

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems. :cheers:

Hmmmmmmmmm..... beeeeer. *drools*

BTW ISTPs: :cheers: I've learned so much about so many things from the ISTPs in my life.