• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ESTP] ESTP females = Evil?

ESTPgirl

MBTI Type
estp
Enneagram
7w8
Be honest. Are ESTP women perceived as bitches? I say what I think, when I think it. As I've gotten older I have filtered a lot of that but people still view me as very outspoken and I tend to hurt others' feelings often.

Is this typical of ESTP women in your personal experience?

I also do not get my feelings hurt easily, and when I do, I get over it fast and forget it happened. If I decide to trust someone and they betray that trust it's hard for me to ever trust them again. It has yet to happen.

Atomic Fiend

Well yeah you're outspoken, but you guys make it up by being kick ass. Seriously two of the coolest chicks I knew we're ESTP.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I couldnt care less than wonder about what other people do in their sparetime. Therefore come as you are

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Be honest. Are ESTP women perceived as bitches? I say what I think, when I think it. As I've gotten older I have filtered a lot of that but people still view me as very outspoken and I tend to hurt others' feelings often.

Is this typical of ESTP women in your personal experience?

I also do not get my feelings hurt easily, and when I do, I get over it fast and forget it happened. If I decide to trust someone and they betray that trust it's hard for me to ever trust them again. It has yet to happen.

I pray to God I meet an ESTP woman some day. I'm convinced they are very, very rare. I know really cool women of the following (confirmed) types: ENFJ, ESTJ, INFJ, ISFJ, INTJ, ENTP.

The experiences you listed above are similar for ESTP males. We don't get called "bitchy" though, we're labeled as "thugs" or "used car salesmen." Everyone is just jealous at how damn good looking we are. :cheese:

Chloe

my best friend is ESTP. she is very funny and strong person, not a bitch, but not emo.

Happyman

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Be honest. Are ESTP women perceived as bitches? I say what I think, when I think it. (...)

I used to love to work with ESTP women. I've recruited couple of them to sales and they were GREAT.
Also my mum is an ESTP and she's pretty awesome.

They're very tough-minded, tough. I know many people who are dead-afraid of my mother :D She has a very successful career - she used to be a director in a bank, now she's 'up there' in Ministry of Finance.

They're not exactly what you expect of a woman, but... that's not entirely true. I think, when happy, they very much resemble ESFP type.

my best friend is ESTP. she is very funny and strong person, not a bitch, but not emo.

Agreed. :)

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
I pray to God I meet an ESTP woman some day. I'm convinced they are very, very rare.

They are not that rare. The reason you don't encounter them is that they pick up your scent and realize that territory is already claimed, so they move on.

Clonester

MBTI Type
ENFP
I find ESTP females (err, I only know one) to be very fun and down to earth. But nothing fazes them. They have nerves of steel I'm sure. Almost to the point where you wonder if they have feelings at all. They are also very hawt. :wubbie:

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
They are not that rare. The reason you don't encounter them is that they pick up your scent and realize that territory is already claimed, so they move on.

Jeffster, that is SO funny. Do they piss on bushes too, like guy ESTPs? :shock:

I find ESTP females (err, I only know one) to be very fun and down to earth. But nothing fazes them. They have nerves of steel I'm sure. Almost to the point where you wonder if they have feelings at all. They are also very hawt. :wubbie:

Just like their male brethern. Awesome! :yes:

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Be honest. Are ESTP women perceived as bitches?

If by "bitches" you heard an alpha female cocky, funny and smart assuming her instincts, desires, and impulses, so yes, ESTP women are often bitches. And that makes them wonderful chick.:yes:

ESTPgirl

MBTI Type
estp
Enneagram
7w8
I've never met another ESTP woman. It'd be interesting, that's for sure.

BerberElla

12 and a half weeks
MBTI Type
infp
My sister (16) tested as ESTP, and she is the only ESTP I know.

Now maybe it's a lack of maturity thing but she isn't at all as upfront and honest as the ESTP profile seems to suggest. I would actually say she is quite bitchy by my definition of bitchiness, which would be chatting about you in a nasty way behind your back, but then smiling and acting like your best friend to your face.

I was under the impression that ESTP girls would just as happily say to your face anything they would say about you to others, so perhaps my sister is testing wrong, who knows, still it's a very disappointing trait in her, hope she grows out of it.

Other than that she is pretty awesome, she'd be more awesome though, if she would just say it like it is.

A female equivalent of Halla or stellar renegade sounds pretty damn amazing though, hope I get to meet one. :)

Charmed Justice

Nickle Iron Silicone
MBTI Type
INFJ
I'm pretty sure one of my best friends is an ESTP(considered ESFP, but I don't think so). She will push the heel of her stilettos into anyone's neck that messes with her or hers. Men fall at her feet, she entertains them for awhile, and then she's usually gone. She's a player, but when she falls in love with a guy, it's like an obsession. She's usually faithful if the relationship is long term, but no one could really count on it(not even her). She's beautiful and flighty. She's determined, when she really wants something. She's a material girl. She likes to be the center of attention, and turn heads. She doesn't mind being loud, and she could usually careless if people grunt and groan in her presence because she did something they didn't like.

Occasionally, people find her to be embarrassing, but she doesn't care long enough to change(and I see no reason for her to in that regard). She's extremely generous, to a fault. The same people who hate on her, beg her to do things for them and she does!:doh: She doesn't really trust people, but she still ends up doing for them. She's highly intelligent, even though she dropped out of high school. She's a master at selling herself, and has owned two fairly successful businesses using a combination of her intellect, charisma, skin showing abilities, and indomitable forcefulness. The funniest thing about the two of us is how much we think a like, but how differently we do things. Her feelings rarely get in the way of her actions, so we take different paths, but ultimately, we are two peas in the pod. Many people would call her a bitch, and have. Frankly, who she is in her entirety, is the reason I love her. She takes no prisoners, but she would do anything for those in her circle.:wubbie:

Judging by her alone, ESTP women are a handful of badass. Like Berbs said, Halla or Stellar in heels.:heart:;)

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
I wouldn't call them bitchy, more like...upfront, somewhat pushy and a bit too driven, if I had to talk about their negative qualities. Not my cup of tea, we'd butt heads really quickly, but I can see how many guys would find them attractive.

R

Riva

ESTP women are extremely aggressive. well it is not natural for a girl to be aggressive and dominant. Others are not used to it. i think this is why they appear to be bitchy and evil.

the issue with ESTPs are they don't see the depth of an issue. their first reaction to anything is strike strike strike.

That is Se not entirely ESTP. other Se dominant types have it too. but not as aggressively developed as in ESTPs.

Se is action. not think things through.

They argue and fight at every small issue in the same way.

meaning they fight the same way a cornered tiger would at every argument.

Big or small they strike you the same way a cornered tiger would.

R

Riva

But ESTP females are defenders. they defend their loved ones and people who are unfairly treated like a mother would defend their first born son.

with razor sharp teeth and claws. :)

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ESTP women are extremely aggressive. well it is not natural for a girl to be aggressive and dominant. Others are not used to it. i think this is why they appear to be bitchy and evil.

the issue with ESTPs are they don't see the depth of an issue. their first reaction to anything is strike strike strike.

That is Se not entirely ESTP. other Se dominant types have it too. but not as aggressively developed as in ESTPs.

Se is action. not think things through.

They argue and fight at every small issue in the same way.

meaning they fight the same way a cornered tiger would at every argument.

Big or small they strike you the same way a cornered tiger would.

But ESTP females are defenders. they defend their loved ones and people who are unfairly treated like a mother would defend their first born son.

with razor sharp teeth and claws. :)

They sound like perfect women to me!!! :nice:

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
The experiences you listed above are similar for ESTP males. We don't get called "bitchy" though, we're labeled as "thugs" or "used car salesmen." Everyone is just jealous at how damn good looking we are. :cheese:

I just called my brother that last week.

Stanton Moore

morose bourgeoisie
MBTI Type
INFP
I think I know one. She is very tough, very crude at times, but also has a charming vulnerability about her. She seems like she wants to take care of me, but I've changed her tire twice! WTF? lol She's cool.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
It really depends on WHICH female ESTP we're talking about here.

Some of them definitely are awful, and some of them are just very kind, open, down-to-earth people with a bit of a showy and competitive streak.

There are at least as many kinds of ESTP as there are any other type. And I'd say the ones with good tertiary Fe are much, much easier to get along with. :yes: