• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ESTP] ESTP females = Evil?

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
He deserves it, I think he is ESTP.

StephMC

Controlled Mischief
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My best friend is a female ESTP. We're kinda funny together. A weird female ISTP/ESTP duo. We butt heads a lot sometimes. Namely because of:

the issue with ESTPs are they don't see the depth of an issue. their first reaction to anything is strike strike strike.

That made me LOL. :D I, on the other hand, have that pesky Fe as an aspiring role, so I will try and reloop a comment/argument I have in my head and try to rephrase it diplomatically. Doesn't always work, but I definitely attempt more than she does. Also, although we both let things go really easily, I'd probably be the first to go "Ah... f it. Whatever."

Anyways, everything everyone's said is dead on. EnFpFer was especially so... She loves being the center of attention, she's -very- outspoken and blunt, when she falls for a guy it's like an obsession, she provides for/protects people almost to a fault, and DEFINITELY has skin showing abilities :laugh:. She's a more outgoing/domineering/aggressive/say everything on her mind version of me. Or rather, I'd say I am a milder version of her. I do a little bit of all of the traits that define her, but in much, much smaller doses. Or maybe I'm just sneakier about it. :ninja:

Clonester

MBTI Type
ENFP
The ESTP girl I know/briefly dated a while back said she doesn't see herself ever being in a relationship with anyone. I'm not really surprised, having come to know her for a year now (and not getting past date #4). And yet she still flirts with me like mad. I just find it weird because the past few months we act like a dating couple and others have thought we are dating but we aren't. Because she wont date for some reason totally foreign to me. So what's the difference if we actually were officially dating? I am now forced to use the caveman club tactic on her... :devil:

But she is only 20. Maybe ESTP's are more ready to be in a relationship when they're a bit older?

StephMC

Controlled Mischief
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
^If you had said she was 23 instead of 20, I would have been convinced you were one of my friend's interests.

Clonester

MBTI Type
ENFP
Lol, maybe this is common to many ESTP's? There is a statistic that shows ESTP's to be among the least likely types to commit. In that case marriage, but I'm sure dating applies too since it's a commitment as well.

:doh:

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
I admire how buoyant ESTP's seem to be. Do they ever get depressed? What does that look like?

StephMC

Controlled Mischief
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I admire how buoyant ESTP's seem to be. Do they ever get depressed? What does that look like?

Believe it or not, it happens. I have two best friends, one male and one female. Can't remember if/when the male one was depressed, but I'd go as far to say that the girl one gets down more than I do. They definitely don't share it with the world, just people they think will understand... i.e., mostly only like minded people.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
Believe it or not, it happens. I have two best friends, one male and one female. Can't remember if/when the male one was depressed, but I'd go as far to say that the girl one gets down more than I do. They definitely don't share it with the world, just people they think will understand... i.e., mostly only like minded people.

They just seem always very upbeat, which is nice and rather infuriating.

tinycatsinmyhair

One of my best friends is an ESTP. She is very blunt and straightforward and doesn't care what anyone thinks of her. She knows she comes off as a bitch and and she says it out loud she says 'I'm a bitch. If someone has a problem with that, they don't have to hang around me.' She's really sweet to me though, but still blunt. I think she is particular about the people she is a bitch too... because I've seen her act as sweet as she is with me with others as well. Though she is a total bitch to children, she hates them. I think they are creepy too, most of them. So, she is a bitch with a soft sweet caramel center, sprinkled with thumbtacks... and I love her for all of it.

So no, I don't think she is evil.

ESTPMarie

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8

I broke a nail the other day. Tragic. Went out and bought a pair of knee high plum-colored spike heeled boots to recover.

(That's kinda what it looks like.)

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I like them, right up until they stab me in the back :ranting:
Seriously though, I'm sure the ones with morals are cool.

Windigo

One of my best friends is an ESTP. She is very blunt and straightforward and doesn't care what anyone thinks of her. She knows she comes off as a bitch and and she says it out loud she says 'I'm a bitch. If someone has a problem with that, they don't have to hang around me.' She's really sweet to me though, but still blunt. I think she is particular about the people she is a bitch too... because I've seen her act as sweet as she is with me with others as well. Though she is a total bitch to children,[/B] she hates them. I think they are creepy too, most of them. So, she is a bitch with a soft sweet caramel center, sprinkled with thumbtacks... and I love her for all of it.

So no, I don't think she is evil.

I think my mom was ESTP so the whole children thing explains a lot!

I asked her once why she didn't respect her children and she quipped, "Because you damn fools let me beat you . . . my dad never caught me!"

She offended every single one of my friends and their parents growing up because she was prone to speak her mind without thinking first.

But her true friends admired that what you saw was what you got.

She valued honesty above all else, though she wasn't above stealing pens from work.

She could walk down a train or through an airport and come back 20 minutes later with at least 5 interesting stories about people.

She was earthy and sensual and was usually the life of the party once you had a few drinks in her.

She was definitely someone who had your back in a fight and could get the hard things done in a flash! She never backed down and only respected the people who fought back.

She loved money and expensive things, but she was always proud of a bargain.

At 75 she didn't look a day over 60 and didn't like hanging around people her own age. "My god, these people are all waiting around to die! No thank you!"

She was known to drive her car really fast over speed bumps.

She scared small children and rescued abandoned puppies . . . so yeah, she was hard and bitchy on the outside with a soft gooey center . . . and those who saw it LOVED her for it!

She saw herself as Auntie Maime . . . "Life is just a buffet and most poor suckers are starving to death!"

She wasn't afraid to tell the doctor, "Look, it isn't over, until I say it's over!"

She never complained about the pain of her cancer, she was more interested in what people were doing. She was a fighter until the very end.
It took me a long time to value her.

I miss her.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ESTP women are extremely aggressive. well it is not natural for a girl to be aggressive and dominant. Others are not used to it. i think this is why they appear to be bitchy and evil.

the issue with ESTPs are they don't see the depth of an issue. their first reaction to anything is strike strike strike.

That is Se not entirely ESTP. other Se dominant types have it too. but not as aggressively developed as in ESTPs.

Se is action. not think things through.

They argue and fight at every small issue in the same way.

meaning they fight the same way a cornered tiger would at every argument.

Big or small they strike you the same way a cornered tiger would.

I worked with an ESTP woman on a couple of occasions. She is very intelligent. At first, I thought she was crazy. All over the place, focused on unimportant details, reactive in general and could definitely respond like the "cornered tiger". As time progressed however, I grew to have a much greater appreciation for her. She is just very different than I am. I like her a lot and have a good deal of respect for her.

Windigo

Another thought on ESTP women . . . nothing escapes their notice, they make really good spies or CIA operatives.

They also can get ANY information out of just about ANYONE . . . except possibly an unusually stubborn ISTP.

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Hi, SPs. Sorry that this is my first post in your sub-forum.

There is a woman in my professional life that I clash with very very badly (she has irrationally hated me from the word go) and I suspect she is ESTP. This particular profile of ESTP isn't very flattering, but its describes my enemy:
Gamesmanship is the calling card of the ESTP. Persons of this type have a natural drive to best the competition. Some of the most successful salespersons are ESTPs. P.T. Barnum ("Never give a sucker an even break") illustrates the unscrupulous contingent of this type.

Almost unconsciously the ESTP looks for nonverbal, nearly subliminal cues as to what makes her quarry "tick." Once she knows, she waits for just the right time to trump the unsuspecting victim's ace and glory in her conquest. Oddly enough, the ESTP seems to admire and respect anyone who can beat her at her own game.

this dovetails with the following comment:
Another thought on ESTP women . . . nothing escapes their notice, they make really good spies or CIA operatives.

They also can get ANY information out of just about ANYONE . . . except possibly an unusually stubborn ISTP.

The suspected ESTP adores "Big Brother" type shows where contestants use information shared with one another to sabotage each other and get others expelled. She has said on more than one occasion that she believes everyone should watch it to gain life skills. She also tries to play this game in the workspace.

I'm new to typing people, but I felt like it might help me understand her better. At this point, I don't think it can help us get along, because her behavior makes it clear thats impossible. Naturally, I won't hold it against ESTPs as a whole, because I've probably gotten along with other ESTPs in life. Plus, the colleagues I have talked to also believe this person has some serious interpersonal dysfunction.

If anyone has any replies on this I am really interested.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ESTP women do frequently clash with societal expectations of how a lady should act, yes. They're blunt, free-spirited, fun-loving and not afraid to call a spade a spade, and that's threatening to a lot of people. Those people will retaliate by labeling you a bitch or a whore or some other derogatory term for "someone who doesn't shut up and do everything she's told."

Doesn't mean there's anything wrong with you, just that women are often held to some unreasonable standards.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
Not evil, they just have a hint of sociopathy.