• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] SP are libraterians? What are your politic views?

sunshinebrighter

MBTI Type
IXFP
Im really sorry about the spelling mistake on in the title.

"What annoys you about non-SPs?" thread were showing signs of turning into libertarian politics thread.

Thought it would be appropriate to make a new thread.

So you SP's are you a libertarian? How libertarian are you? Sacred of Obama taking over? Are you a non-libertarian? Tell me!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
I'm a Jeffstertarian.

sunshinebrighter

MBTI Type
IXFP
I was going to post this later after I sleep, but something is keeping me up. :(

Well I'm a libertarian which means being socially liberal and fiscally conservative.

SPs are known to wanting freedom and their own space and I think the libertarian ideals suits their needs.

I never been into politics until I started attending college. I always been socially liberal due to my Swedish background. My major was in Business Economics and many of my classes showed videos of John Stossel from ABC covering issues about the business world. So naturally I became a libertarian.

Right now in American politics things are not going the way I want it to. The democrats are in power passing the stimulus bill and trying to get national healthcare. The republicans are acting like complete hypocrites. Passing farm subsidies act and not deregulated the government enough.

man

MBTI Type
IntP
Enneagram
=)
I'm a Democrat and I support Obama.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm an ISTP and a market anarchist. I don't know if that alignment is popular among ISTPs but I know some others libertarian ISTP and every are market anarchist. Clint Eastwood and John Malkovich are famous examples of libertarian ISTP, Kurt Russel and Richard Branson are famous examples of libertarian ESTP. By the way, ESTPs communicate their ideas spontaneously, and they're sometimes libertarians or almost, without know it. For xSFPs, I don't know.

SPs are known to wanting freedom and their own space

Yes, but to be libertarian implies to rely that leanings with a vision of a big picture in some sort and it's not the most natural area for SPs. Personnaly, I value my freedom and my own space above all else, and I've always been instinctively anarchist, but I'm an anarchist who loves have fun with money, so...:D

Elsewhere, I'm borderline INTP, and that can probably help. I'visit regulary a french libertarian forum, and a poll about MBTI reaveals that the forum members are NTs in a very high majority, and SPs is the less represented temperament (if all SPs have make the test and if the results are accurates though). I give you the link:Type De Personnalité Des Libéraux - Liberaux.org.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
95% of the time, SPs don't know what the word libertarian means.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Probably, yeah, and I would say for 99% in France.

6sticks

MBTI Type
istp
I've always thought SPs probably would be naturally libertarian leaning, seeing as they value freedom and autonomy, and since all the SPs I know personally are libertarian.

95% of the time, SPs don't know what the word libertarian means.
95% of the time you're just talking out of your ass.

Timmy

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
I am a "small l" libertarian.

Or a Jeffersonian Democrat, if you please.

like VERY much so.

paperoceans

Une Femme est une femme
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
8w7
I've always thought SPs probably would be naturally libertarian leaning, seeing as they value freedom and autonomy, and since all the SPs I know personally are libertarian.

95% of the time you're just talking out of your ass.

Someone is moody :smile:

iamathousandapples

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w6
Obama might be a cool guy but I wouldn't go so far as to call him sacred. :newwink:

Anyway I'm just a left something...

I was just about to say that.

Anyway I'm pretty much a libertarian, except for that I'm pretty silent about it and not wearing some Ron Paul suit.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
:huh: Hmm. I'm missing the humor here, since that's incorrect?

Probly because the topic title says "libraterians." The Young Lad is doing the ol' switcheroo! ;)

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
So SPs are all about having the freedom to organize books for public loan?