• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] Things often heard from SPs

mangos

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6&2
"Can we stop talking and like, you know, GO DO SOMETHING?" --After 30-40 minutes of conversation.

Amen to this. Also: "I'm tired--I'm going to sleep!" (...except it's noon), and, "I don't know anyone there, but that's ok, I'll just get drunk!"

:D SP's rule lol.

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
"lets go skinny dipping....NAKED!"

yeah i've heard that oh so smart remark before hahaha

stellar renegade

PEST that STEPs on PETS
MBTI Type
ESTP
"lets go skinny dipping....NAKED!"

yeah i've heard that oh so smart remark before hahaha

hahahaha! Nice!

Or like the girl who invited me to be a camp counselor with her up in the beautiful Wenatchee mountains of central Washington when we were playing "Have You Ever".

The question was whether we'd ever skinny dipped and I didn't move. She looked me up and down real quick and said slyly, "That'll change by the end of the summer *giggle giggle*"

Never did, though :(

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
hahahaha! Nice!

Or like the girl who invited me to be a camp counselor with her up in the beautiful Wenatchee mountains of central Washington when we were playing "Have You Ever".

The question was whether we'd ever skinny dipped and I didn't move. She looked me up and down real quick and said slyly, "That'll change by the end of the summer *giggle giggle*"

Never did, though :(

oh, she played you ;)
psht, girls. always putting thoughts like that into the poor male brains and never fulfilling promices.
i swear :p

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
well im sure i could keep my promises as well...if i made them and it was resonable.
and if the time was right...if everything was right i would :]

Snuggletron

Reptilian
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
this guy, strong SP essence.
1197333359750.gif

"i'M PUMPED!"

Zoom

Self sustaining supernova
Enneagram
9w8
"Oooo..."

-right before something explodes.

riel

MBTI Type
ISFP
How about- "Aw, why not?" - In reference to anything which others would consider to require deliberation.

Haha...I would say this to my mom whenever she says that girls can't do certain activities..just without the "Aw" part. But I do them anyway..hehe.. :D

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
OHHH SWEEET! I'd love to do something crazy like that :D

Kingfisher

full of love
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
"Good times."

wow, yeah, i say "good times" very frequently.

how about "____ is good people"?
as in: murkrow is good people.
i don't think that's necessarily an SP phrase, i just think it's a funny one. :D

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
"Yeah...I could do that....but, screw it."