• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Women ISTP/ESTPs

jixmixfix

Permabanned
I hate spider and flies and centipedes and I kill them. :D But I really love animals, I cannot harm any animals(I dislike hunting) as I feel a ton of sympathy towards them.

Kingfisher

full of love
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
I went through this the other day explaining how fun hydroplaning is at 70MPH.

hydroplaning is good times. so is taking your car out on the ice and sliding at high speeds. especially on a very large and flat area of ice (like a frozen lake), where you can get up a lot more speed.

Any non-biting insect in my home I will catch and release outside. Anything outside biting or non-biting I don't kill. It's where they are supposed to be. But inside my house? Dem spiders better run for the hills...:threaten:

i also catch and release insects that are inside, and leave the outside ones be.

this is pretty tenuously related, but in Colorado in the mountains they have big concentrations of ladybugs. you can stick your arm in a bush and pull it out completely covered in ladybugs, your whole hand and arm with no skin showing. they just crawl around on you like you are a branch. it's a lot of fun.
EDIT - here, i found a photo online of the ladybug swarms i am talking about. check it out:

ladybug-swarm-1-shadowed.jpg

jixmixfix

Permabanned
The argument I have all the time with my wife "but if I can then why not." I went through this the other day explaining how fun hydroplaning is at 70MPH. When you do it over and over and over you know what your doing and can even handle the unexpected. I started to equate it to drifting in a straight line. As your car starts to veer you gotta ease the wheel into it. The loss of traction is also what keeps you from breaking into a crazy spin and your momentum straight. You also have to be prepared for when you gain traction that your tires are in the direction they need to be in. Like when he slipped, his grip is beyond what he needs and has no problem handling it. I can rationalize anything people eventually give up with me or just have to put there foot down and say NO because you cannot argue with what works all you can do is try to get them to fear the unexpected which doesnt work with me :D

edit: getting me to fear the unexpected just gives me something else to watch out for and be prepared for when I do it again.

sounds like fun sometimes I do donuts in the snow in the winter. haha I also hydroplane i don't wanna mess up the tires and not 70 MHPH lol

B

brainheart

Any non-biting insect in my home I will catch and release outside. Anything outside biting or non-biting I don't kill. It's where they are supposed to be. But inside my house? Dem spiders better run for the hills...:threaten:

Good for you. But spiders... they eat other insects. They're good news, keep your home ecosystem in check. Besides they're very cool. Didn't you ever read Charlotte's Web? I love spiders.:wubbie:

mcmartinez84

MBTI Type
ISTP

For real. No one invited them in! :)

6sticks

MBTI Type
istp
Bugs are like people, if there's a strange one in your house stomp on their face and dump em out back. You wouldn't try to slip a bit of paper under a burglar, now would you? Would you!? I rest my case.

B

brainheart

Pretty sure I'm an ISFP. I had my husband read the descriptions and he said either ISFP and INFP. When he read further he decided on ISFP due to the fact that, "you don't want to help people. You want people as far away from you as possible!"

So there's that. Thanks-

Winz

MBTI Type
ISTP
This thread has too much tl;dr... :( otherwise, I might contribute.

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
hydroplaning is good times. so is taking your car out on the ice and sliding at high speeds. especially on a very large and flat area of ice (like a frozen lake), where you can get up a lot more speed.

i also catch and release insects that are inside, and leave the outside ones be.

this is pretty tenuously related, but in Colorado in the mountains they have big concentrations of ladybugs. you can stick your arm in a bush and pull it out completely covered in ladybugs, your whole hand and arm with no skin showing. they just crawl around on you like you are a branch. it's a lot of fun.
EDIT - here, i found a photo online of the ladybug swarms i am talking about. check it out:

ladybug-swarm-1-shadowed.jpg

I just thought how funny it would be to go off and get covered with them and then come running past your friends screaming. ;) But really, there is like a zillion wishes on that tree!

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Bugs are like people, if there's a strange one in your house stomp on their face and dump em out back. You wouldn't try to slip a bit of paper under a burglar, now would you? Would you!? I rest my case.

So it would be ok to smash them with food and say you were just trying to feed them? Would that satisfy both sides? That would be like a man dying in the act of :eek:

B

brainheart

If the burglar had six legs and weighed less than an ounce I would. :D

so your ENFP now. lol

Yeah, lol. I'm a nut job.

B

brainheart

I guess. But we ENFPs see ourselves in everyone, it seems. Dominant extraverted perceiving function I think makes you a little clueless as to who you are because you are always latching onto externals as a way to identify yourself. So you see someone else and you notice the similarities to who you are, meanwhile ignoring the differences, and you think, "Wow! That's me!"

Because we all have similarities. And then there's the fact that I'm somewhat antisocial. Extravert in my case doesn't mean need or want to be around people all the time. It means need and want to be around novelty all the time.

Snuggletron

Reptilian
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
my crush is an ISTP. Extremely private and down-to-earth though, and I never had enough courage or certainty to approach her so nothing ever happened between us. It probably wouldn't have worked though (leering at my type).

-_-

Snuggletron

Reptilian
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
that's true, although I think that opportunity has left the building. Unless I were to internet her, and that's just lame. :p

slant

MBTI Type
TOTO
Did you ever know that you're my hero,
and everything I would like to be?
I can fly higher than an eagle,
for you are the wind beneath my wings......

This is

way LATE!

But....

That sounds like poetry, and poetry is NOT cool.... D: