• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISFP] Portrait of an ISFP

wolfy

awsm
I like the picture. You captured the essence of how you felt about her well I think. I would say you captured isfp-ness too. I really do like the picture, it reminds me of times I've spent on the beach in NZ.

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Wow, I totally see it. Not just in the face, but in the mood of the piece. It's impressionistic in that it invokes a theme. Great piece! :) Totally ISFP.

KLessard

Aspiring Troens Ridder
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w2
I really do like the picture, it reminds me of times I've spent on the beach in NZ.

Your New Zealand beach is actually a Canadian wintery farmland to me, and the white streaks on the ground are snow... But if you see sand there, well, suit yourself. :D

wolfy

awsm
Haha! It's more the feel of nature and no one around. I never even considered whether it was a beach or where it was. It's the feel, the feel.

Here is the beach. Muriwai.

muriwai-beach_965.jpg

KLessard

Aspiring Troens Ridder
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w2
Georgeous place. Looks great for a walk and bits (lots) of thinking.