• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ESTP] How to get an ESTP to care

Clonester

MBTI Type
ENFP
Don't want to start a new thread so I'll post this here:

I've read that ESTP men go aggressively after women they like. What about ESTP women? Do they do this, or does it take time for them to trust a guy and like him enough to commit to a relationship?

Hunni518

MBTI Type
ISFJ
My best friend is an ESTP and she just doesn't date. She thinks its stupid, she doesn't bother with it. She doesn't even want to get married some day. I can't see her ever trying to put forth any effort into a relationship.