• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISFP] Questions for the ISFP women

Julie1962

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
When outside, do you prefer to be with others or alone? What about at home?

Sometimes alone; other times with family or friends. At home I like being alone the majority of the day.

What would you usually do on an average day? weekend?

Study, daydream, read, play piano, shop, computer.

Do you ever go to bars and/or clubs? If so, what is it you're usually doing?
In my younger years did so every weekend.

What type of clothes do you usually wear? Do you do it to convey something? Express you mood? or something else?

Jeans and bright colored tops. Not a clothes whore .. thats for sure.

What do you spend most of your time thinking about?

The future, the past, my family, my career possibilities.

Has a man ever came up to you with a honest no-bullshit approach and spoke his mind?

Yes .. and I like men who don't BS. I don't trust people easily so when they are brutally honest, I find it leads to trusting them sooner rather than later.

I'm not talking about a pick up line, I'm talking about if he's nervous he will say so, he finds you attractive he will say so, and not ask for the time or directions. (That's the way I come across; direct)

Since I am nervous in social situations I find that having a man just as nervous very comforting and sweet.

bcvcdc

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTx
if you know anything about infp women, i'm sure you already know how they will answer. i will go along with julie's post above because, after all, julie certainly seems to be a down to earth sort of gal, now doesn't she?

xHix

MBTI Type
ISFP
I definitely prefer to be with others when I'm outside. I very much prefer being alone when I'm at home though.

I'm usually on the internet 24/7, but sometimes I meet up with friends.

Do you ever go to bars and/or clubs? If so, what is it you're usually doing?
I really don't enjoy going out. I'm afraid people are gonna start talking to me (bc of social anxiety) and I also don't like alcohol lol

What type of clothes do you usually wear? Do you do it to convey something? Express you mood? or something else?
I wear kinda basic clothing and I don't want to stand out. I usually just put on jeans and a sweater/hoodie or something.

I don't really know. I usually find myself busy doing things instead of thinking too much.

Has a man ever came up to you with a honest no-bullshit approach and spoke his mind? I'm not talking about a pick up line, I'm talking about if he's nervous he will say so, he finds you attractive he will say so, and not ask for the time or directions. (That's the way I come across; direct)
I don't remember if it has happened to me. I never socialize so people don't usually just go up to me like that..

Ocean_Breeze

[*]When outside, do you prefer to be with others or alone? What about at home?
I prefer to have quiet company in the form of a family member or two or a pet

[*]What would you usually do on an average day? weekend?
Shop, draw, paint, garden, go running, cook

[*]Do you ever go to bars and/or clubs? If so, what is it you're usually doing?
Nope, I find them too loud and too crowded

[*]What type of clothes do you usually wear? Do you do it to convey something? Express you mood? or something else?
Always something reasonably practical (so I can walk a lot) but my outfits vary from skinny jeans-jumper-trainers to mini skirts with ankle boots. I like a lot of tight tops to flatter my figure. And my clothes are usually blue, green or yellow (nothing against the other colours, just a trend I've noticed because those colours suit me)

[*]What do you spend most of your time thinking about?
What to have for dinner. My thoughts are either quite shallow (pretty things) or very deep and nostalgic..

[*]Has a man ever came up to you with a honest no-bullshit approach and spoke his mind? I'm not talking about a pick up line, I'm talking about if he's nervous he will say so, he finds you attractive he will say so, and not ask for the time or directions. (That's the way I come across; direct)
Yes and honesty is nice (much better than cheesy pick up lines) but if I'm not interested in the guy then I turn him away. I'm not that interested in romantic relationships so I don't put the effort into meeting new people or talking to them which wouldn't be fair on the guy

HoneyBlossom

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I’m IxFx I want to answer the question if I can related ISFP or not ;)

When I’m outside I prefer both but mostly alone or my best friend/boyfriend and at home I’ll rather alone or best friend/boyfriend

Mostly on the weekend I watch YouTube, quiet environment, daydreaming, movies and tv show, video games and sometimes going out somewhere

Do you ever go to bars and / or clubs? If so, what is it you're usually doing?

Never, I am not person who like to go at bar and clubs

What kind of clothes do you usually wear? Do you do it to convey something? Do you express your state of mind? or something else?

My type of clothing is casual kinda like girly but I'm not girly and I wear jeans, t-shirt, nike, converse, boots when it's winter, sandals and I wear dresses or a skirt with a shirt when I go to church, and I put a earring, necklace and bracelet gold and silver but sometimes different colors. I do when I have to combine my clothes like colors, shirt, accessories etc. And I express my mind when I like how I look, my favorite clothes, combined clothes/colors and my interesting design

Daydreaming, thoughtful, curiosity, my life, goals, future.

Has a man ever came up to you with a honest no-bullshit approach and spoke his mind? I'm not talking about a pick up line, I'm talking about if he's nervous he will say so, he finds you attractive he will say so, and not ask for the time or directions. (That's the way I come across; direct)

It’s depend of situation, I will say meet first not saying yes quickly because I learn avoid being naive so it’s depend of situation