• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Sensing People through the Eyes of an Intuit

jixmixfix

Permabanned
I can't cut all of the sensors slack on this one.... About the dumbest comment I ever heard came out of a sensor's mouth as she was describing her trip to the the Grand Canyon: "I didn't see what all the fuss was about... It just looked like a giant landfill to me." Stupid comment of the century right out of the mouth of an ISFP.:doh:

hahahah lol

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Personally, if they accept that I'm impractical and not being oblivious on purpose, then Ss tend to like me. I feel like a childish useless thing around Ss, in general, like I'm flighty and irrational and talking about consuming intangibles in tones of reality that suddenly seem ridiculous when I say them aloud to someone who's grounded and not lost in their head. I'm not saying they make me feel that way - I just feel that way myself. Like a feathery wisp of smoke.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
^ Bidet=B-Day. B-day= birthday. Bidet is pronounced Bee-day.
So Happy bidet is supposed to be "funny."
It's only funny if you laugh at stupid shit.
If you don't laugh at stupid shit, you won't think it's funny.

Jag's advice: Don't laugh at stupid shit. :D

Why do you have to be so serious all the time?
Lighten up darling. ;)

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Happy Bidet!

Evil.

So if i laugh at your comment and think to myself you may possibly be in possession of a sense of humour, then i am laughing at stupid shit.

You are good. ;)

lmao .. I am still going to laugh anyway as i don't take you nearly as serious as you do yourself.

B

brainheart

well, the odd intuitard moment causes me to view my S friends with affectionate amusement... for example, I might text "happy bidet" meaning "birthday" (B-day, geddit?) and though I know it's not exactly Oscar Wilde levels of wit and I'm not expecting them to find it hilarious, it's funny to me when I get a text back saying "wtf?" and then have to explain the connections to them after they've explained to me how I spelled it wrongly and stuff like that :laugh:

Er, I got that the second I read it. But I also took French, as I imagine you did, considering your signature... or you are French. So then of course you know what a bidet is.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Er, I got that the second I read it. But I also took French, as I imagine you did, considering your signature... or you are French. So then of course you know what a bidet is.

some of us pronounce the B in bidet with short b sound instead of long b, so that could be one reason. never took a french class nor used the word much so a lack of understanding could just as easily be a lack of pronunciation. so I sound bi in bidet just like I sound bi in bid. det I sound out just like day though :D

Just like how jaguar gets pronounced in the car comercials vs how its pronounced in the USA when we are talking about the animal. Maybe thats why Ns make such a big deal about language and its correct use because you dont get their jokes if you just use it for communication and could careless about its correct use and pronunciation.

stellar renegade

PEST that STEPs on PETS
MBTI Type
ESTP
Just like how jaguar gets pronounced in the car comercials vs how its pronounced in the USA when we are talking about the animal. Maybe thats why Ns make such a big deal about language and its correct use because you dont get their jokes if you just use it for communication and could careless about its correct use and pronunciation.

NOW I GET IT!!! :yim_rolling_on_the_ :yim_rolling_on_the_ :yim_rolling_on_the_

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Personally, if they accept that I'm impractical and not being oblivious on purpose, then Ss tend to like me. I feel like a childish useless thing around Ss, in general, like I'm flighty and irrational and talking about consuming intangibles in tones of reality that suddenly seem ridiculous when I say them aloud to someone who's grounded and not lost in their head. I'm not saying they make me feel that way - I just feel that way myself. Like a feathery wisp of smoke.

Ahh, but this is a gift that some Ss admire and wish we had!