• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] SP Superpowers

stellar renegade

PEST that STEPs on PETS
MBTI Type
ESTP
If you could have a superpower, what would it be?

I'd have the power of teleportation like Nightcrawler except to an unlimited extent so I could travel all over the place and hang out with anyone at a moment's notice.

I hate the fact that I have friends all over the place who want me to move where they're at but I can only feasibly live in one place (at least at this point, until I'm rich and famous and have several houses all over along with a private jet :newwink:).

My ISTP coworker and friend told me last night that after I move (in less than a month) it's just not going to be the same there anymore.

That made me feel both good and sad at the same time. :sadbanana::smiley_violin:

Captain

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
2/7
Being the thrill-seeker I am, I'd love to see the entire galaxy. Thus, my superpower would be the ability to fly through the galaxy at faster-than-light speeds (and also to negate the effects of vacuum that come with space).

wolfy

awsm
Some kind of adrenaline/strength thing. Kind of like what venom has.

stellar renegade

PEST that STEPs on PETS
MBTI Type
ESTP
Also, I think my power would be the easiest way to escape danger.

I used to want the power of transformation but I like teleportation slightly better.

Captain

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
2/7
Those would be cool, and extremely useful.

mcmartinez84

MBTI Type
ISTP
My ISTP coworker and friend told me last night that after I move (in less than a month) it's just not going to be the same there anymore.

That made me feel both good and sad at the same time. :sadbanana::smiley_violin:

I miss my ESTP bff all of the time. He moved away in November last year and it was pretty rough. We were an awesome dynamic duo. Thinking about it now is making me sad. This is a bad time of year too 'cause we used to watch all of the football games together and he'd explain everything to me (I can follow the games well enough, but he's freakin' in tune with EVERYTHING about it - he even follows high school recruits). I don't have a real football buddy anymore :(

And I'd fly. Sky diving was probably the most fun minute of my life so far. What a rush! I'd like teleporting too, but I think I like the flying experience enough to want it more. I have recurrent dreams where I can fly and they're so cool! Mmmmmm.

stellar renegade

PEST that STEPs on PETS
MBTI Type
ESTP
I miss my ESTP bff all of the time. He moved away in November last year and it was pretty rough. We were an awesome dynamic duo.
Yeah, we're definitely a good match for each other. We're pretty much the same except my minor strengths are his major strengths, and vice versa. (I'm smooth with people, he's a little more awkward, he has excellent hand-eye coordination, I'm pretty fair.) We always laugh at the same things, too.

And I'd fly. Sky diving was probably the most fun minute of my life so far. What a rush! I'd like teleporting too, but I think I like the flying experience enough to want it more. I have recurrent dreams where I can fly and they're so cool! Mmmmmm.

oooh, good idea! I think I'd pick that instead.

I always mean to have flying dreams but never do. :(

Trope

MBTI Type
IsfP
Enneagram
5w6
I'd want to be able to assume the shape and characteristics of any given person and then frame them by robbing banks and stealing from bakeries.

TopherRed

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Instant teleportation. Oh wait, I'm an NF. My bad... *teleports back to Idyllic*

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

EASY! :D

To be built and wired like "Wolverine" of the X-Men.

There is no being more capable of being the true master of his here and now as Wolverine, and that's some pretty bad ass ESTP shit to be throwing around if you ask me!

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
I'd want to be able to assume the shape and characteristics of any given person and then frame them by robbing banks and stealing from bakeries.

Insidious! But actually, any superpower that gives you the capability to steal delicious baked goods would be pretty cool...

stellar renegade

PEST that STEPs on PETS
MBTI Type
ESTP
EASY! :D

To be built and wired like "Wolverine" of the X-Men.

There is no being more capable of being the true master of his here and now as Wolverine, and that's some pretty bad ass ESTP shit to be throwing around if you ask me!

True. Wolverine is one bad ass mother-effer. I honestly think he's the supreme member of the X-Men.

Maxwell22290

MBTI Type
ISFP
I have a top four. Two have already been mentioned, teleportation and flying. The other two would have to be the ability to breathe underwater - which would be beautiful - and omnilinguism - aka the ability to speak, write, & understand every language. It'd be especially amazing to have all four together.

rhinosaur

Just a statistic
MBTI Type
INTP

I choose invisibility.

Second choice, I'd probably go with ultra-accuracy. This complements the invisibility, so that I can choose to either sneak up on my victims or hit them with darts and ninja stars from far away.

Third choice: Agility
Fourth choice: Strength

Kiai!!!!! :ninja:

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
The ability to fly, super vision and strength, I would be eaaaagleman!

StephMC

Controlled Mischief
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'd choose teleportation just like Stellar :D That would be freakin' cool. And I :heart: to travel

mcmartinez84

MBTI Type
ISTP
I have a top four. Two have already been mentioned, teleportation and flying. The other two would have to be the ability to breathe underwater - which would be beautiful - and omnilinguism - aka the ability to speak, write, & understand every language. It'd be especially amazing to have all four together.

I have dreams now and again where I can breathe underwater! Holy crap. Those dreams are pretty cool. Once when I was in about middle school I tried that in our pool. Stupid idea... Lol, nothing tragic, just got water up my nose. I hoped tho! :D