• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ESTP] ESTP Chicks

FFF

Fight For Freedom
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Does anybody know any female ESTPs? If so, what are they like?

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The ones I knew in real life are not as "girly" as Angelina Jolie.

One in fact is quite tomboyish, does QNX and other hardware-related coding, carries herself like a guy (how she walks, sit, holds her body), drinks beer, swears, loves sports, doesn't use makeup or do anything with her hair. But her self-concept is still female and she is a mom.

She's down-to-earth, pragmatic, hates wasting time talking about theoreticals and just wants to know what to do and get it done. She can be very blunt and not very diplomatic, because she's just not interested in the subterfuge necessary to lie. She just tosses things out and if you don't like it, well, too bad. (Sort of refreshing now.... :) )

anii

homo-loving sonovagun
MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
I'll be brutally honest... be careful with your boundaries. They like to exploit weaknesses. They tend to be attention whores. And in a group they're less than loyal.

Usehername

On a mission
I know one!! She is soo extremely E, T and P and definitely an SP.

She is:
a) LOUD (!) I am seriously concerned for her vocal chords sometimes when I'm around her.
b) A fun time. She drinks beer, then belches, and parties with the best of 'em.
c) Very messy and not good with keeping track of her things. I once found 7 identical texts, three running shoes that weren't hers, about 100 writing utensils of some sort, eight random articles of clothing, and two bags of old stale chips that she had in her locker. (People were happy that their missing books magically appeared.)
d) She's very good with math and is very fashionable. She's in architecture at university and it suits her perfectly.
e) not good with money (good with math, not good with impulse buying).
f) She dresses herself very well (which is distinct from being fashionable). She knows how to pick exactly the right glasses, makeup coloring, styles of clothing that suit her body shape and flatter her.
g) She is very fair and concerned with justice when you get to know her and have a serious discussion with her. (I'm very confident of her being an SP and not an NT, though.)
h) drives me crazy with how messy her bedroom is (one time I went over and "swam" through her piles of clothing, of which, btw, she has the biggest collection of any female I have ever seen in my life, and found plugged in hair straighteners/curlers/blow dryers underneath all the clothing. The fire hazard apparently did not concern her when I pointed it out.)
i) Very forward when it comes to guys.
j) She's from my high school, which was smaller, and part of the "jock" crowd that I sometimes hung with b/c I was into sports. She had such a crush on my INFP friend from my "friend" social circle; he still doesn't believe me.

FFF

Fight For Freedom
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
I've been trying to figure out this (mostly online) friend of mine for a while. She's obviously and E and a T. She's outgoing and so cold and unaffectionate but not in a mean way. That would leave her possibilities as:

ENTJ
ESTJ
ENTP
ESTP

It's weird, though. She doesn't seem to have the "in-charge" interaction style at all, so that would only leave ENTP, unless interaction style theory is wrong about ESTPs. I know a male and female ENTP, and she isn't like them She seems to be afraid of abstract and theoretical stuff like an S type. She's also very materialistic, a possible shopaholic, and has very expensive taste in clothes. She could also be such a borderline type when it comes to S/N and P/J that things are really blurry. She's not a wild, out-of-control partying type or a thrill seeker, though. She's very prude, never even kissed a guy although she's about an 8 or higher as far as looks go and about twenty something.

I showed her a few profiles a while back, and she doesn't think any of them sound like her.

Now that I think about it, she did lead me around and direct me last time I met her. She was like, let's go here, let's go there. Maybe she does have an in-charge interaction style, and I'm just not seeing it online.

Well, I get to see her again in about a week. I'm looking forward to it.

FFF

Fight For Freedom
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
View attachment 739

(We discussed her type here.)

I'm not a big fan of celebrity typing, ever since some idiot tried saying the singer for Anthrax (I don't listen to them) is an ENFP. I saw him on that superband show. He was sitting around looking like an INTx, looking at the singer, and just amazed that the singer could be so geuninely excited about stuff. That's definitely not the behavior of an ENFP.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I've been trying to figure out this (mostly online) friend of mine for a while. She's obviously and E and a T. She's outgoing and so cold and unaffectionate but not in a mean way. That would leave her possibilities as:

ENTJ
ESTJ
ENTP
ESTP

It's weird, though. She doesn't seem to have the "in-charge" interaction style at all, so that would only leave ENTP, unless interaction style theory is wrong about ESTPs. I know a male and female ENTP, and she isn't like them She seems to be afraid of abstract and theoretical stuff like an S type. She's also very materialistic, a possible shopaholic, and has very expensive taste in clothes. She could also be such a borderline type when it comes to S/N and P/J that things are really blurry. She's not a wild, out-of-control partying type or a thrill seeker, though. She's very prude, never even kissed a guy although she's about an 8 or higher as far as looks go and about twenty something.

I showed her a few profiles a while back, and she doesn't think any of them sound like her.

Now that I think about it, she did lead me around and direct me last time I met her. She was like, let's go here, let's go there. Maybe she does have an in-charge interaction style, and I'm just not seeing it online.

Well, I get to see her again in about a week. I'm looking forward to it.

She sounds ExTJ-ish to me. I don't really see P at all. (Remember, though, that this is from someone with no real-life typing experience whatsoever, and it's all based on mental models.) Still, I don't think you can always go by interaction style, because some people seem to have more than one. Are ENTJ's usually more into theory? I think some of them might be more focused on tertiary Se than Ni, but I'm not sure. The only thing keeping me from ESTJ is the shopaholic and expensive taste in clothes part... that doesn't sound SJ-ish to me, but I don't know any ESTJ's for comparison. It does fit some people I've heard typed as ENTJ's, though, which is what's leaning me towards that.

FFF

Fight For Freedom
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
She sounds ExTJ-ish to me. I don't really see P at all. (Remember, though, that this is from someone with no real-life typing experience whatsoever, and it's all based on mental models.) Still, I don't think you can always go by interaction style, because some people seem to have more than one. Are ENTJ's usually more into theory? I think some of them might be more focused on tertiary Se than Ni, but I'm not sure. The only thing keeping me from ESTJ is the shopaholic and expensive taste in clothes part... that doesn't sound SJ-ish to me, but I don't know any ESTJ's for comparison. It does fit some people I've heard typed as ENTJ's, though, which is what's leaning me towards that.

She doesn't seem to like theoretical and abstract stuff at all. I also know ENTJ's pretty well, and she's not one of them. I get extroverted perceiver vibes from her.

By the way, the third process for ENTJ's is Se, so they do a lot of extroverted sensory stuff. They can appear like more intelligent and responsible versions of ESTPs when they're out having fun. My brother probably would've gotten in trouble so many times if it wasn't for his Te keeping him safe.

quietgirl

MBTI Type
INFJ
My mother!

The most FAST PACED woman I've ever met. She gets more things done in an hour than most people get done in a week. Whenever she comes to visit or I visit her, I actually have to mentally prepare for the amount of activity I'm going to have to endure.

Very much in the moment... with opinions, people, activities, EVERYTHING. When I was younger and my mother would tell me no, I'd just wait until the next day & probably get a yes while asking the same exact question.

She's a people person & very charismatic. In a social situation, I used to cling by her side while she worked the room. She'd also always put other people on me when she was done talking with them & this always made me uncomfortable. In contrast, she actually dislikes most people - but puts on a damn good show. She's also quite the salesperson - exudes this charm that makes you feel comfortable while completely deceiving you. She also has a knack for dealing with difficult people - not in necessarily a diplomatic way, but more in a blunt, this is how it is kind of way.

My mother verbalizes every thought that comes into her head the second it enters her head. The words literally spill out of her and it causes her to put her foot in her mouth on more than one occasion. It also causes some people to see her as less genuine because her opinion changes so frequenly. I've come to learn that it's just because she didn't think things through before announcing them.

My house was not a touchy feely "I love you" sort of house. My mother doesn't express emotion easily & when she does, it comes out realllllly badly. She showed us her love & we had to figure that out. My mother always jokes that she's more of the father - and there's a lot of truth to that. She's never been much of a nurturing person by nature, but has done everything she could to provide for her children - moreso by financial support over emotional support.

Growing up with an ESTP mother was a lot of fun! She'd make chores seem like this great adventure - I remember one time she had us singing the Sound of Music while cleaning the kitchen. We used to go on mini spur of the moment day trips for no particular reason - just because it would be fun. If something wasn't fun, my mother would make it fun. We never had curfews growing up and if my brother or I were in a difficult situation (as in at a high school party where drinking was involved & needed a ride home), we always felt 100% comfortable calling her. Now, my mother and I are sure to go to a bar and put back a couple drinks when she visits. We have more of a best friend sort of relationship now that we live away from one another.