• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ESTP] Any gay ESTP

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
No thank you. (but maybe someone would like:D)
But I'm curious. How does he live with his homosexuality? Has he some important differences with others ESTP? With homosexuals from others types?

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
No thank you. (but maybe someone would like:D)
But I'm curious. How does he live with his homosexuality? Has he some important differences with others ESTP? With homosexuals from others types?

I thought you meant that you were interested in meeting one...

I know quite a few gay ESTPs and there seems to be no difference in their mannerisms from hetero ESTPs. Except for one who is a drag queen. But same macho-ness, fearlessness and bravado as any other ESTP.

fway

Enneagram
8w79
:hi: Hellooo! Okay, I'm not an ESTP, (borderline ESTP/ISTP) however you're looking at a gay man. What's it like to be an STP and gay? I don't reveal myself through telling people. I let them find out instead. "Actions speak louder than words" is probably a good cliche to use. I find it to be much easier. If they ask, I say "yes and, your point?" they act as if I were offended by their question. Naww, not really, I just find it funny that they ask to make sure. I wouldn't call myself a "bad-boy" though, I just don't care what anyone thinks about me. I am who I am. I could go on about it.

Also if you want to think of a gay xSTP, watch Queer as Folk, think of Brian Kinney. I am typing him as an xSTP right off the bat.

TANGENT: I ALMOST got into a relationship with this one guy, but it didn't even start. He is a complete douche. I have to deal with him at work, well not really. I hate to say this, but I think I changed him to be that way. He kinda came back at one of my co-workers with a snarky remark. We're in the same department so I'm bound to see him. I want to punch the guy sometimes.

There's also this girl who I'm interested in. She's an INxP. I don't know, there's something that clicks. We don't see each other often, however.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I thought you meant that you were interested in meeting one...

I know quite a few gay ESTPs and there seems to be no difference in their mannerisms from hetero ESTPs. Except for one who is a drag queen. But same macho-ness, fearlessness and bravado as any other ESTP.

I thought you meant a romantic meetings, but yes, it would be very nice to introduce them.:yes:

Actually the diffrerences between gay ESTP and others gays are the same between ESTP inb general and the others men. But the fun it that gays ESTP are probably seen as men who always want to take a woman in their bed, like others ESTPs, but actually, they don't. The ESTPs that I know are very entreuprenant with girls, do the gay ESTPs acost men very much?

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
The ESTPs that I know are very entreuprenant with girls, do the gay ESTPs acost men very much?

Well, yes - but gay men, obviously. The gyms and fitness centers in Chelsea (Manhattan) are a haven for these men, and locker room trysts are the norm. I think life is a bit easier for gay (ESTP) men who are not interested in relationships but still want to express their virility.

I was just at the beach with a gay ESTP man and he was hitting on women left and right, even though he wasn't actually interested. The testosterone and the ego make it impossible for him to not be a walking sex machine, like pretty much every other ESTP that I know.

stellar renegade

PEST that STEPs on PETS
MBTI Type
ESTP
I was just at the beach with a gay ESTP man and he was hitting on women left and right, even though he wasn't actually interested. The testosterone and the ego make it impossible for him to not be a walking sex machine, like pretty much every other ESTP that I know.

haha :yim_rolling_on_the_ so true, so true

All the girls croon over me, too, even the ones who are already taken! :devil:

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
:rofl1:
I know that xSTPs hit on girl very much because they're attractives and it's just logic and natural to do it... but acting like that even as gay? That's so fun!:rofl1:

lauranna

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I am a gay female ISTP and I hit on gay or straight women ALL the time whether I have any intention of taking it further or not.... Not really sure why as such, just because I want to- it's a fun game!

Atomic Fiend

freddie_mercury.jpg

Eruca

78% me
MBTI Type
INxx
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Bump for fabulousnessness! :wubbie:

JustHer

Pumpernickel
MBTI Type
ENTJ
To whoever said Brian Kinney is an ESTP, you are nuts!

Brian Kinney is like an iconic ENTJ.

ICONIC.