• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTP] ISTPS

lane777

nevermore
To address the second question: It's hard for people to find those who don't say much disagreeable; you don't give us much to object to.

syckkz

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w6
To address the second question: It's hard for people to find those who don't say much disagreeable; you don't give us much to object to.

LOL!! I like this answer :thumbup:

Unique

lol yeah people who wait for the green man (or 'walk' in america) to cross the road are funny if there is no cars

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
i run red lights if there's not many people around, when it won't be dangerous.
what about those people who will sit at a red light at an empty intersection in the middle of the night? they sit there waiting for it to turn green. that cracks me up!! :laugh:

See, this is funny because usually whenever I'm driving, the roads are busy, even in the night. Maybe it's just the NY/NJ metro area, but I've never been on a lonely road while driving (I definitely would prefer those).

how about "do not walk" signs? do you guys cross the street when they're lit up?
i will fucking walk right through that shit. ;)

Yeah, those are ignorable. I would see if traffic is clear first, then go if it is.

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
See, this is funny because usually whenever I'm driving, the roads are busy, even in the night. Maybe it's just the NY/NJ metro area, but I've never been on a lonely road while driving (I definitely would prefer those).
It's just a city thing. My sympathies, sir.

It can be nice to sit there and enjoy a usually busy intersection all to yourself.

I realized after my first few days of living in a city that the walk or don't walk crosswalk lights can be replaced by common sense. Yet there are also poor souls who cross the street when cars are driving straight toward the intersection. They cross the street because they see other people already doing it.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
It's just a city thing. My sympathies, sir.

It can be nice to sit there and enjoy a usually busy intersection all to yourself.

I realized after my first few days of living in a city that the walk or don't walk crosswalk lights can be replaced by common sense. Yet there are also poor souls who cross the street when cars are driving straight toward the intersection. They cross the street because they see other people already doing it.

True, you gotta trust yourself in decisions like that, not other people walking.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Why does the first 15 minutes of "Quantum of Solace" seem to apply here...

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
*hangs my head in shame* I have purposely hit the break and broke my tires loose in college to scare the crap out of someone who looked at me and then continued to just J-walk out in front of me. I will never hurt anyone, but I do have the balls to scare the crap out of them and the S to have the know how to pull it off.

millerm277

MBTI Type
ISTP
Why does the first 15 minutes of "Quantum of Solace" seem to apply here...

Because if you let me, I will drive like that (except for the damaging the car part.), and will never get in an accident. In the winter I spend lots of time in parking lots playing with the stunt driving stuff you see in the movies. (no tire damage that way).

rhinosaur

Just a statistic
MBTI Type
INTP
In the winter I spend lots of time in parking lots playing with the stunt driving stuff you see in the movies. (no tire damage that way).

This makes me wish we got snow and ice!
Or more gravel roads.

mcmartinez84

MBTI Type
ISTP
Do you break traffic laws, go through red lights and cut people off on the road? cuz i know I do. Also why does everyone on the forum like us?

I speed, but I've gotten pulled over 4 times...one for going 15 over (that I got out of, thanks to a lawyer friend...), another for 15 over (that I paid - $220 or so! that hurt), another time I got an official warning for going 10 over and the last was for running a stop sign (and he let me off with a verbal warning).

I don't speed quite as much, altho I still go an average 7 over the limit (unless people tell me specifically not to speed in an area or if I see a cop).

I don't run red lights if I can manage it. That's silly dangerous and it's not terribly fun.

And I hate being cutoff, so I try not to do it to others....

I feel like I'm putting other people in danger when it comes to the road, so I *try*...I'd feel pretty bad if I survived a wreck and got anyone injured or killed. (Also why I don't condone drunk driving...it's pretty easy to call or get a cab...or wait and sober up.)

jo savage

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5/6
I won't date guys that drive like pussys. I drive like a demon. I'm courteous, though, I won't cut people off, I'll speed up if some jerk is riding my ass because I get what they're thinking.

jixmixfix

Permabanned
I speed, but I've gotten pulled over 4 times...one for going 15 over (that I got out of, thanks to a lawyer friend...), another for 15 over (that I paid - $220 or so! that hurt), another time I got an official warning for going 10 over and the last was for running a stop sign (and he let me off with a verbal warning).

I don't speed quite as much, altho I still go an average 7 over the limit (unless people tell me specifically not to speed in an area or if I see a cop).

I don't run red lights if I can manage it. That's silly dangerous and it's not terribly fun.

And I hate being cutoff, so I try not to do it to others....

I feel like I'm putting other people in danger when it comes to the road, so I *try*...I'd feel pretty bad if I survived a wreck and got anyone injured or killed. (Also why I don't condone drunk driving...it's pretty easy to call or get a cab...or wait and sober up.)

I've never gotten one ticket for the amount of chaos I create on the road i'm very aware of cops (knock on wood)

mcmartinez84

MBTI Type
ISTP
I've never gotten one ticket for the amount of chaos I create on the road i'm very aware of cops (knock on wood)

Lucky! I kinda zone out when I drive, so I don't notice cops til it's too late. I really just need to get a radar for my car! I've wanted one for the longest time, but I just can't make myself get one... I'd have to get the fancy kind and they're so expensive... Oh, and the cigarette lighter in my car doesn't work, so I probably couldn't use any decent radar. I need to get my car fixed up in so many small ways.

jixmixfix

Permabanned
Lucky! I kinda zone out when I drive, so I don't notice cops til it's too late. I really just need to get a radar for my car! I've wanted one for the longest time, but I just can't make myself get one... I'd have to get the fancy kind and they're so expensive... Oh, and the cigarette lighter in my car doesn't work, so I probably couldn't use any decent radar. I need to get my car fixed up in so many small ways.

really but your "S" is so high! use that Se woman! I spot cops like flies, I'm really attentive when I drive, despite being impatient on the road.

phoenity

I've only ever got tickets when driving on the highway for long periods, because it's so boring and I can zone out to an extent.

When my full attention is on driving I can spot police easily. During the day I look for the obvious, and at night I pay attention to the lights on cars. I can recognize the front or rear lights of a Ford Crown Victoria in an instant.

That doesn't really help me much if they're not driving the typical police cruiser though...

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I was pulled only once and that was for 75 in a 55. Was NOT paying attention to my speed. My mother's car felt slow and my big snorting rumbly truck felt fast. :(

luminous beam

♪♫♪♫♪♫
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
i was doing 65 on a 35 and i got charged w/wreck-less driving when they passed that new law here in VA. needless to say, i had to get a lawyer and the whole shebang...pain in my ass.