• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISFP] Dear ISFP, how do you feel appreciated and loved?

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
oh...i thought FTW was fuck the what?
im so bad...

sLiPpY

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Appreciated and loved? A gift that has something to do with one of my hobbies and/or interest.

Recognition that I'm showing love by cooking a beautiful dinner, or taking
time to help with something others would likely dis' on.

Spend some time with me doing things I love to do and be open to a new
experience, just as I'm willing to try something completely new...I may
not necessarily be good at.

If either hate the activity or experience, be honest vs. well I was doing such
and so until the relationship became more serious. I've probably booted at
least 100 women that transformed into couch potatoes by now.

ShadowPage

*Squee* My first post officially acknowledging my ISFP status!

I often feel most appreciated by people who enjoy my company. It's always cool when people call me or visit me so that we can talk about stuff or go do something.
I don't really have much of an opinion on gift giving (other than that it's often unexpected and really nice :wubbie:), but things like hugs and high-fives (little physical gestures of friendship/closeness) are wonderful!

Also, there are some more things I agree with that have already been posted, so I won't repeat them. :)

I guess...I like it a lot when people close to me are happy because I'm around.