• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] Sps, are you more or less honest when high or intoxicated

stellar renegade

PEST that STEPs on PETS
MBTI Type
ESTP
Sometimes I don't know what's BS or not because I'm so used to saying just the right thing, and I usually don't care about my personal feelings on the matter or even have any anyway. That's why it's so easy for me to "stretch the truth" even though I don't feel like I'm lying at all.

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
...In addition to those things I never meant to say out loud, I throw in a lot of complete and utter bullshit. So you never know what you're gonna get :newwink:

Oh my goodness, that is funny as hell to read, and I bet it works too. :nice:

My friend, Jeff, probably one of the funniest people I have ever met, and the undisputed king of bullshit, used a great line when ripping a crowd up in conversation. Sometimes he would say shit that was just totally shocking, and if the people he was talking to got really miffed by it he would say:

"Ha! That was fun to say."

I don't know how, but whenever he dropped that in after anything rude at all, people would laugh and he'd be forgiven and the mayhem would continue.

I applaud you for wielding complete and utter bullshit. :yes:

Clonester

MBTI Type
ENFP
I find SP's and alcohol very interesting. Half of the ones I know don't drink anything. The other half could stand to like beer a little less...

stellar renegade

PEST that STEPs on PETS
MBTI Type
ESTP
I only drink when it's right in front of me, and even then how much I drink is up to my impulse. I decided against hitting the bottle a few times when it was passed around to me at the last show I went to, for instance. Sometimes I took it when they insisted and just pretended like I had some and handed it back. haha.

Now as for getting high, I don't do it anymore. I tried it every once in awhile for a few months then quit when I decided I hated the feeling of aloofness I got. One time it was so pervasive it actually really freaked me out. That was when I went cold turkey. I've only hit it a couple of times since, like literally took a couple of puffs, one time when I had a headache.

One reason I even decided to smoke at all was because I was having some depression problems, but St. John's Wort has helped alot with that.

Sidewinder

MBTI Type
ISFP
I don't get drunk anymore, but I was more inclined to spout nonsense. It's not really lies ... more like babbling. :yes: I remember getting into deep discussions about topics like "good and bad spirits", and "what if foxes were really people" after I had been blazing through the beer. Maybe it releases my inner INFP?

stellar renegade

PEST that STEPs on PETS
MBTI Type
ESTP
haha. Have you ever asked, "Do you think flowers wonder whether or not they're beautiful?"

millerm277

MBTI Type
ISTP
I am myself. I am not more or less honest than normal, I still am brutally honest about most things, and lie as I feel like it. (mostly to dodge questions. I'm an extremely private person and lie to keep most details of my life private, along with keep myself from being tied down so to speak. Aka: "Want to come to my party on Tuesday?!" "Hmm, I might have something going on already, I'll see if I can make it ." This way, I can choose to go/not go based on what I'm feeling at the time, and have an easy excuse if I want to leave whenever I want.)

Last edited:

Fading Dead Star

MBTI Type
ISFP
I've only been drunk once so far. When drunk I became even more indifferent. I kinda sat down and looked at people in the club, and thought about them, quite happy with my own company and thinking "yeah, I don't need other people, I'm quite happy just here, looking at people."

People thought I looked sad though so they came and talked to me and got me up to dance. And I was really animated when made to speak or dance. I could just as easily sit down and stare into space though.

I was hyper when I got home. Posted loads of crazy shiz on a forum. :D

warm8

MBTI Type
ESFP
I'm usually more honest with alcohol, but with weed I can keep things in nice and snug.