• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other] Bye

SaltyWench

MBTI Type
xxxx
I don't know where to post this, so since I'm an SP I'll put it here I guess.

I won't be posting here anymore. I have other stuff I'd like to spend my time on and I just stopped logging in here one day. It was nice to meet all of you... well, most of you. :devil:

Bye!

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Goodbye, Salty.

A lot of people would have just left without posting anything. Thanks for taking the time to tell us what happened. I didn't see many of your posts, but you had a few interesting ones.

:bye: Fare thee well.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Awww..take care Salty, you know where to find us if the urge ever strikes ;)

SaltyWench

MBTI Type
xxxx
Goodbye, Salty.

A lot of people would have just left without posting anything. Thanks for taking the time to tell us what happened. I didn't see many of your posts, but you had a few interesting ones.

:bye: Fare thee well.

:) It's not that I don't like this forum anymore, at all. I just never even think to come here. I actually don't remember the last time I logged in... I could dig and find out, but I'm too damn lazy. :D

Awww..take care Salty, you know where to find us if the urge ever strikes ;)

You know the SPs well, with our urges that strike suddenly. :devil: I wouldn't rule out coming back, I just know I never will. It's a weird thought process, lol.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
You know the SPs well, with our urges that strike suddenly. :devil: I wouldn't rule out coming back, I just know I never will. It's a weird thought process, lol.

I understand completely. My contact info for IMs is in my profile if you ever get the urge to chat with me about anything. :)

D

Dali

What a coincidence. Also just decided to take a hiatus from posting. Ciao for now everyone.

EDIT: Humble pie goes down a treat. I'm back. lol

Last edited: