• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!

stellar renegade

PEST that STEPs on PETS
MBTI Type
ESTP
I know, Jeffster, she's definitely got that Belle thing going on. I think we should have a contest.

Sidewinder

MBTI Type
ISFP
Haha, I was just kidding when I said to keep it down.

I know ... was just teasing ya. ;)

The STP show was great, loved it. As far as crowds go, the OLP crowd was nuts. Absolutely nuts. And I hate the people who complain about Bluesfest. Ottawa actually has some life and excitement and all people can do is complain. "If the wind is blowing in the right direction and I stand on the top floor I can hear a slight humm from my house 3.5 kilometres away so I'm going to write the newspaper and complain." Aww, I think I'll shed a tear.

I do have some sympathy for people caught in the middle of things. But some of the newspaper comments are so over the top, it kinda makes me laugh. Yeah, the summer festivals are one of the few things that makes Ottawa stand out. :yes:

i don't like crowds either, but i love it when a town gets shut down or totally overrun for a parade or holiday or something. you know, when you can't drive out of your parking space because the street has been shut down, and everything is totally disrupted in town - shops have weird hours and are crazy-crowded with people, and there are people walking around the streets and sitting in lawnchairs and all that. man, i love it!! it is so much more fun!!

That's exactly it! It's a special event, and most people are pretty good about being understanding. Canada Day is even moreso like that. They shut down the entire downtown. I love it when an event brings so much life and energy. :D

Kingfisher

full of love
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
That's exactly it! It's a special event, and most people are pretty good about being understanding. Canada Day is even moreso like that. They shut down the entire downtown. I love it when an event brings so much life and energy. :D

yeah, some smaller towns in the US shut down the entire downtown for Independence Day. i love it!

i have heard about Canada day being a big event in Canada. i had some Canadian friends living in Seattle when i was there, and they had a huge Canada Day party every year, with other Candians living in Seattle. it was always the biggest party of the summer/year. haha, and that was Canada Day in AMERICA, so i am sure it is much better in Canada! :laugh:

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
hey SP's :hi:
just thought i'd stop by and send some love :wubbie:.
:hug:
cool party. SP's specialty shall be fun.
Can i come? ;).