• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!

Kingfisher

full of love
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Well as long as everyone else plans on dancing badly so I won't feel so bad.

oh, i've got it covered, don't even worry! ;)
check out these dance moves-

sshhhk!

ah-

whhhpchow!!!!

i can do this all night.
i am the King of bad dancing!
:moonwalk:

Hey! Keep it down in there. We're trying to sleep in the Guardhouse next door!

haha! :laugh:
we are the party that wins people over! eventually you will throw down the broom-handle in exasperation and give in to the party.
give in....
give in....

we have some guy cooking waffles in the kitchen, and a dude witha guitar that knows all your favorite songs. guranteed. :cool:

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
:hi: I brought beer and tequila!

*requests You Shook Me All Night Long*

*pulls TheChosenOne onto the dance floor*

stellar renegade

PEST that STEPs on PETS
MBTI Type
ESTP
Welcome and welcome some more, MDP!

Bringin' a good dose of the party with you, I see...

StephMC

Controlled Mischief
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Was the KISS concert as crazy as Our Lady Peace the night before? The whole time a ton of people were crowd surfing. Most of the group I went with crowd surfed. Plus moshing, screaming, chanting "OLP, OLP, OLP" and singing along. The crowd was just totally electric (or high, or both).

Did I hear OLP? They're still throwing awesome concerts?! I need to start looking up where the next one is...

OMG. This weekend in NYC, only an hour from me. YAY!

... Anyways, who's in for a drink-off? :cheers:

Sidewinder

MBTI Type
ISFP
Was the KISS concert as crazy as Our Lady Peace the night before? The whole time a ton of people were crowd surfing. Most of the group I went with crowd surfed. Plus moshing, screaming, chanting "OLP, OLP, OLP" and singing along. The crowd was just totally electric (or high, or both).

The KISS concert was packed but it was a more mellow crowd than for STP on Monday. The crowd felt edgy that night, which is okay by me. :)

I wasn't at the OLP show coz I went to the reggae one by Toots and the Maytals instead. Good party band! But now that I've read your review, I kinda wish I stopped by the main stage too. Too many choices ... I wanna see everything! :D

Hey! Keep it down in there. We're trying to sleep in the Guardhouse next door!

Interestingly, Bluesfest gets the same reaction from (likely) the SJs here in town. The opinion section of the paper is littered with people complaining about the crowd, traffic, and ambient noise generated by it. And really, it's not that bad. :rolli:

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Haha, I was just kidding when I said to keep it down.

:party2:

stellar renegade

PEST that STEPs on PETS
MBTI Type
ESTP

Haha, depends on when you catch me. I'll drink several washes of whiskey and act pretty normal and not feel much, and then at another time I'll drink just a little wine/vodka/beer and start going crazy. :doh:

I think it's just my disposition at the time, though.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Interestingly, Bluesfest gets the same reaction from (likely) the SJs here in town. The opinion section of the paper is littered with people complaining about the crowd, traffic, and ambient noise generated by it. And really, it's not that bad. :rolli:

I would probly complain too. I don't like crowds or traffic.

Clonester

MBTI Type
ENFP
Did I hear OLP? They're still throwing awesome concerts?! I need to start looking up where the next one is...

OMG. This weekend in NYC, only an hour from me. YAY!

Oh man, OLP is my favourite band. Always has been and probably always will be. I'm up for a dance off!

The KISS concert was packed but it was a more mellow crowd than for STP on Monday. The crowd felt edgy that night, which is okay by me. :)

I wasn't at the OLP show coz I went to the reggae one by Toots and the Maytals instead. Good party band! But now that I've read your review, I kinda wish I stopped by the main stage too. Too many choices ... I wanna see everything! :D

The STP show was great, loved it. As far as crowds go, the OLP crowd was nuts. Absolutely nuts. And I hate the people who complain about Bluesfest. Ottawa actually has some life and excitement and all people can do is complain. "If the wind is blowing in the right direction and I stand on the top floor I can hear a slight humm from my house 3.5 kilometres away so I'm going to write the newspaper and complain." Aww, I think I'll shed a tear.

StephMC

Controlled Mischief
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Haha, depends on when you catch me. I'll drink several washes of whiskey and act pretty normal and not feel much, and then at another time I'll drink just a little wine/vodka/beer and start going crazy. :doh:

I think it's just my disposition at the time, though.
:shock: You sound -exactly- like my close ESTP guy friend that lives in San Antonio.... are you sure you're not Nik from San Antonio?!

Oh man, OLP is my favourite band. Always has been and probably always will be. I'm up for a dance off!
ME TOO! :happy2: They've been my favorite band for at least the past decade... love 'em :wubbie:

Kingfisher

full of love
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
I would probly complain too. I don't like crowds or traffic.

i don't like crowds either, but i love it when a town gets shut down or totally overrun for a parade or holiday or something. you know, when you can't drive out of your parking space because the street has been shut down, and everything is totally disrupted in town - shops have weird hours and are crazy-crowded with people, and there are people walking around the streets and sitting in lawnchairs and all that. man, i love it!! it is so much more fun!!

stellar renegade

PEST that STEPs on PETS
MBTI Type
ESTP
:shock: You sound -exactly- like my close ESTP guy friend that lives in San Antonio.... are you sure you're not Nik from San Antonio?!
Yeah, hahaha... but, really!? That's frickin' hilarious. I wonder what the connection is. Maybe the tendency to indulge in a drunken state sometimes? The time I got drunk easily off wine/vodka/beer I had also slept only three hours the morning before and I was trying to get comfortable with some girls.

I did end up dancing alot, though, and I couldn't stop. They were very impressed and apparently still watch footage of it sometimes. :rofl1: ;) :headphne:

i don't like crowds either, but i love it when a town gets shut down or totally overrun for a parade or holiday or something. you know, when you can't drive out of your parking space because the street has been shut down, and everything is totally disrupted in town - shops have weird hours and are crazy-crowded with people, and there are people walking around the streets and sitting in lawnchairs and all that. man, i love it!! it is so much more fun!!

I totally agree! I hope I'm around an event like that sometime soon.