• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
*arrives fashionably late, turns on salsa music and starts dancing with...*

Sidewinder

MBTI Type
ISFP
It's still going a day later .. I didn't miss it. ;) I actually was at a rock concert last night. Good times ... but it should have been louder.

stellar renegade

PEST that STEPs on PETS
MBTI Type
ESTP
There's only one thing to remember: this party don't stop.

Who was it? And it's a rock show. At least if it's the right kind of band.

Anyway, you can bust a move with everyone in the center or you can just go hang with the wallflowers. Take your pick, but remember the punch is spiked as usual.

Oh, and the pool's been taken over by chicken fights.

Sidewinder

MBTI Type
ISFP
There's only one thing to remember: this party don't stop.

Who was it? And it's a rock show. At least if it's the right kind of band.

I was at Bluesfest, which is an outdoor festival. So it's a whole buncha bands. I saw a couple rootsy bands I never heard of, and then The National (intelligent but really good), followed by ... lol ... KISS. They were cheesy as hell but fun! Lots of fireworks. Gene Simmons is a total SP. :D

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Anyway, you can bust a move with everyone in the center or you can just go hang with the wallflowers. Take your pick, but remember the punch is spiked as usual.

*overhears conversation. creepily shuffles over to the food table and stands near the bowl of punch. eats five egg salad finger sandwiches. doesn't want to eat the last one so progesses to the ham salad sandwiches. meanwhile downing a couple cups of punch and some pasta salad. Eyes the ambrosia.*

stellar renegade

PEST that STEPs on PETS
MBTI Type
ESTP
Hey, girl. I see you enjoyin' that spread. So what's up?

I was at Bluesfest, which is an outdoor festival. So it's a whole buncha bands. I saw a couple rootsy bands I never heard of, and then The National (intelligent but really good), followed by ... lol ... KISS. They were cheesy as hell but fun! Lots of fireworks. Gene Simmons is a total SP. :D

Bluesfest? Nice, I wanna go.

Clonester

MBTI Type
ENFP
Tell you what. I'll play live (music) for your SP party and watch you guys go nuts. I'll rock the dance hall with the rest of my band.

Was the KISS concert as crazy as Our Lady Peace the night before? The whole time a ton of people were crowd surfing. Most of the group I went with crowd surfed. Plus moshing, screaming, chanting "OLP, OLP, OLP" and singing along. The crowd was just totally electric (or high, or both).

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Wow, fun. I'm so jealous.
love shows like that!!

(eats a finger sandwich.)

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yea I will as soon as I'm done here. *Drinks some more punch, eats a brownie.*

Well as long as everyone else plans on dancing badly so I won't feel so bad.

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
Let's just have some fun dancing. I'm not good at it, either.
Would you like some chocolate mousse? It's very yummy with your punch.

Yea I will as soon as I'm done here. *Drinks some more punch, eats a brownie.*

Well as long as everyone else plans on dancing badly so I won't feel so bad.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Sure!!!!!
I'd love some chocolate mousse and dancing and punch!
!

:party:

Hey there's karen on the bull!

:bananallama:

Is it just me or does everyone look like a banana?

What the heck is in this punch!?

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
If it was anything like the last punch, it would be full of chocolate and flying goldfish.

stellar renegade

PEST that STEPs on PETS
MBTI Type
ESTP
Sure!!!!!
I'd love some chocolate mousse and dancing and punch!
!

:party:

Hey there's karen on the bull!

:bananallama:

Is it just me or does everyone look like a banana?

What the heck is in this punch!?

hahahaha... congratulations, you've disarmed my own wit.

Don't worry about your dancing skills, I'll just twirl you about.

stellar renegade

PEST that STEPs on PETS
MBTI Type
ESTP
Tell you what. I'll play live (music) for your SP party and watch you guys go nuts. I'll rock the dance hall with the rest of my band.

Yeah sure, you can go on up before Jimmy Eat World's act. You better play an extra good set, here I'll slip you a hundred to get started.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Hey! Keep it down in there. We're trying to sleep in the Guardhouse next door!

stellar renegade

PEST that STEPs on PETS
MBTI Type
ESTP
Hooking you up with Tylenol is about the best we can do. Sorry. We literally can't help it, it's our temperament. Just look at the sign above the door.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hooking you up with Tylenol is about the best we can do. Sorry. We literally can't help it, it's our temperament. Just look at the sign above the door.

Or we could hook you up with some of this awesome punch..
I mean. Its really awesome. (Starts giggling.) I mean.. seriously. You just look like an angry ISTJ banana right now. Seriously. Come try some of this stuff.