• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTP] Fellow ISTPS

jixmixfix

Permabanned
What are some typical jobs or hobbies that you enjoy? and what was your most satisfying career? Also what are some occupations that you did not enjoy?

Kingfisher

full of love
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
working as a firefighter was very satisfying to me. i enjoy physical jobs, even physically exhausting jobs. and i have a real strong desire for my job to be meaningful, to feel like it is worthwhile from a moral standpoint.

my current job is construction and labor, i enjoy it because of the physical exertion and because i get to work with heavy machinery -i am certified as an equipment operator.

Unique

Yeah something where I'm doing something physical but more important something where I can innovate and do things my way

I like pulling computers apart... not my job though, just saying

pardo

MBTI Type
istp
What are some typical jobs or hobbies that you enjoy? and what was your most satisfying career? Also what are some occupations that you did not enjoy?
I like fixing computers, I did it as a job for a few years and I still do it in my free time. Right now I'm searching for a job like that again. But I would also like to do nothing all day, like that guy in the movie "Office Space". And I like physical work more than office work that's for sure, office environment kills me. Ah and retail also sucked big time (except for the fact that I used to hide most of the day, so I didn't have to talk to customers.)

jixmixfix

Permabanned
Yeah something where I'm doing something physical but more important something where I can innovate and do things my way

I like pulling computers apart... not my job though, just saying

nice I'm taking computers right now although I do agree I get alot out of physical exertion that's why I train martial arts on the side.