• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISFP] How to seduce as an ISFP?

D

Dali

What do the wominz/menz like about us and how can an ISFP get the wominz/menz?

Which of our natural attributes appeal to those who may be attracted to our type? What turns you off?

Mo

markscol

Hm, considering i have current feelings for an ISFP-- she is really goofy and funny, but she isn't that way around everyone, which makes it a compliment when she is that way with me because it is a form of opening up and feeling comfortable.

She is also really caring and cute in her actions, with constant little messages of attention..

Perhaps-- and i hate to admit this-- it is her overall elusiveness. She is a bit inconsistent and contradictory at times, kind of a recluse. I wonder if this "mystery" factory aids my chase? ....

markscol

but any tips on how to seduce them, let me know! I am ready to take notes! ;P

Julie1962

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
hmmm...

but any tips on how to seduce them, let me know! I am ready to take notes! ;P

For me ... candle lit dinners .. shopping sprees .. anytime lots of attention and money is spent on me? I know ... going to the beach, staying in romantic Bed & Breakfasts. Is this what you were looking for? Cuz that's about as much as I'm revealing!:hug:

Peace

Getting to understand these kind people and develop a personal relationship with them is priceless .
Any ISFP likes to share how you like to be treated "royally"?
If you are sad or worry, how do I show support?
Is it very rare you will share your emotions with friends?

Dear Julie, please discuss more on " lots of attention spent on Me?"
please gives some examples of attentions. Thank U.

Julie1962

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Getting to understand these kind people and develop a personal relationship with them is priceless .
Any ISFP likes to share how you like to be treated "royally"?
If you are sad or worry, how do I show support?
Is it very rare you will share your emotions with friends?

Dear Julie, please discuss more on " lots of attention spent on Me?"
please gives some examples of attentions. Thank U.

Attention for me is .. daily/weekly emails or phone calls from my closet friends to just check in and see how my day/week is going. Nothing is as sad as "no new messages".

Just someone wanting to be with me often. Since I don't get close to too many people, and I feel lonely most of the time, it helps to know that I'm important in someone's life.

Someone who listens to me and is patient when it takes a while for me to gather my thoughts and express myself. Plus if I don't express myself clearly .. it helps if you don't say "you are so complicated".

Doing things with someone .. be it dates, trips, shopping sprees, hiking, swimming.

Show support by telling me you will be there when I'm ready to talk.
Patiently listen to me vent as I'm sorting through feelings kept deep inside. As they come to the surface, they might not seem to rational at first.

I RARELY share emotions with friends. I've had alot of problems past few years and I tend to hide from friends during these times. I sit on couch staring at the walls as I try to sort through them .. ignoring the phone calls, emails. It helps to know people are there. But I hate to bring other's down. I hate people seeing me at my weakest point.

Hope this helps. Email me if you want to talk more. I don't like to reveal too much on these sites.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
One came by when I was in my cat suit and started petting me. She did that for a whole weekend. *purrs* Another was just too cute to let go, but she abused my kindness and later left. Last one did the cute thing on me too, but ehhhh...

Clonester

MBTI Type
ENFP
With the females anyway, if you're confident and are able to break the touch barrier, things get interesting. They seem to LOVE touch and physical confirmation of affection.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
With the females anyway, if you're confident and are able to break the touch barrier, things get interesting. They seem to LOVE touch and physical confirmation of affection.

Heh, don't I know that.......... :doh:

Peace

Dear Julie:
thank you so much. These info on ISFP is so precious.
I wonder if they are women's feelings in general. Every word you describe like " nothing is as sad as no new messages" I am an ENFP, and I feel the same.

" feeling lonely" , is it a female thing as I feel the same or ISFP male feel the same? any ISFP male willing to share?
thanks again, Julie. U are kind. Nice to meet U here.

Julie1962

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Thanks Peace.
Not sure if all woman feel that way. Can't imagine that would be the case. I am pretty independent but I love getting email. I wouldn't want people to be stopping by my house all day though.

So the question of the title is How to Seduce AS an ISFP?

Hmmmm... I'd say my eyes and grin say it all.

bananafish

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w5
YES! Hehe.. :D Well, I know I do atleast! I'm a cuddle monster. :3

BerberElla

12 and a half weeks
MBTI Type
infp
I love the humour of the male isfp's on this board, so for me just use your humour on me, if I'm laughing, there is a good chance you are doing the right thing. :smile:

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
I love the humour of the male isfp's on this board, so for me just use your humour on me, if I'm laughing, there is a good chance you are doing the right thing. :smile:

That's cool, then you could hang out with me someplace quiet, not those nasty clubs with the gropers. :)

Sidewinder

MBTI Type
ISFP
Seduce as an ISFP? I find that turning up the Se really helps. Be a little daring ... A bit of a bad boy (as in "good" bad but not evil). :devil: Suggest mildly risky adventures. But keep being mellow and friendly all the while. Girls seem to like our ability to be nice and a bit wild at the same time. Oh, and dress sharp. Our ISFP cutting edge cool artsy style is a real winner. Good luck, man!;)

ilovetrannies

MBTI Type
ISFP
For all my awkwardness, I just mostly blurt out and say that I'm into someone. Sometimes it works, sometimes not. I'm pretty good at handling rejection. Plus, men are such sluts its not that difficult. But good luck to you, Mo.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What I do is I find a common interest and talk to them about it. From this I can usually tell how our personalities mesh together, if I'm into them, how much chemistry is there. From there I get more personal and flirty. Then when it feels right I make the move on them.