• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] SPs:Do you fit cleanly into an MBTI type?

Do you fit cleanly into a specific MBTI type?

• yes-ESFP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes-ISFP

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • yes-ISTP

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • yes-ESTP

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • no-between SP types

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no-between other types

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

sculpting

Hi Guys,

Trying to understand percentages of overlaps vs folks who feel they fit very cleanly into a specific type.

Thanks!

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I am off the charts on E,S,T, and P. I do not fit all the conventions of many ESTP type descriptions, but much of them is spot on for little old me. I'm not at a ll a "con-artist" or "used car salesman", but I am a wild and fun loving S.O.B., and OK with that. :cheese:

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Sometimes I feel like I am a bit of all of the types (which is technically accurate), ISFP is close enough though.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
You mean like...without lube?