• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] Easy-going SP's...what makes you angry?

stellar renegade

PEST that STEPs on PETS
MBTI Type
ESTP
Desk? I ain't got no desk, thank god. I'm too active to work a desk job.

Fading Dead Star

MBTI Type
ISFP
When people make fun of me or shout me down, I'm emotionally hurt for a while, and it often turns into anger. I can never translate that anger into speech though, it's too intimidating.

stellar renegade

PEST that STEPs on PETS
MBTI Type
ESTP
Oh, I just thought of another thing: I absolutely HATE it when people tell me I will do something simply because I've done it that way before. That I'll never learn, that I'll always be the same and never break any bad habits. I mean I know it's tough for me to do that, but it doesn't mean that I'm doomed to repeat the cycle. Dang Guardians thinking that everything's always gonna be the same!

That absolutely infuriates me, actually. :steam: :ng_mad:

Also, them getting onto me about being late or somesuch as if I'm a worthless nogoodnik for it. That raises the ire in my blood, I tell ya what! :ranting: :angry:

stellar renegade

PEST that STEPs on PETS
MBTI Type
ESTP
Also, for some reason I've always hated it when people have tried to inform me of something like I don't already know it. Sometimes this is even true if I didn't know it before, and they say it in such a way that seems condescending or patronizing.

Do any other SPs feel me on any of this?

fway

Enneagram
8w79
What makes me tick? Well, I don't know about that. I've never gone off on somebody. At least I don't remember the last time I lashed out. However, I've made people spazz out at me just by looking at them. Long story, but you had to be there to understand. Although, people may think I am a spazz because I always do things in a quick manner at work and in public. Home, well not so much unless I have to get something out of the way, then I usually get whatever needs to be done but that's it.

Long story short: I don't tick. It just looks that way.

syckkz

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w6
I hate people criticizing me or the things I do.. And telling me what to do or when to do them (that's a lot of do's in a sentence:thinking:).. that will make me fly off the handle. Other than that I'm pretty calm guy:yes:

stellar renegade

PEST that STEPs on PETS
MBTI Type
ESTP
I hate people criticizing me or the things I do.. And telling me what to do or when to do them (that's a lot of do's in a sentence:thinking:).. that will make me fly off the handle. Other than that I'm pretty calm guy:yes:
Yes.

What makes me tick? Well, I don't know about that. I've never gone off on somebody. At least I don't remember the last time I lashed out. However, I've made people spazz out at me just by looking at them. Long story, but you had to be there to understand. Although, people may think I am a spazz because I always do things in a quick manner at work and in public. Home, well not so much unless I have to get something out of the way, then I usually get whatever needs to be done but that's it.

Long story short: I don't tick. It just looks that way.
OMG, you sound just like me! It sure is nice to see another ESTP around here! :yes:

RogueAgent

MBTI Type
ISTP
I hate it when people kick my seat in the movie theater! Once I endured some idiot kicking my chair for far too long and I finally had enough. I spun around and told him very, very, aggressively to quit kicking my F-ing chair! I am not normally like that and if I had addressed it earlier I might have not gotten so angry. Fortunately the guy was about my size and age (although he had a buddy). It could have been Skid Mark, the 300lb parolee instead. That would have been great. On the positive side, the guy apologized immediately and stopped kicking my seat. He and his buddy also left the theater the second the credits hit, lol. :devil:

Unique

Absolutely loving the ISTP responses here

Make no mistake there are things that make us angry but its not a typical "fly off the handle" response more of a frustration where we can't comprehend how someone can be so illogical

Typically in an argument if I'm angry my voice is firm, dry and matter of fact but yet open and "flowing" often accepting the other persons view point but becoming angered that they are pushing theirs on to me without being able to grasp the concept of "to each their own"

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
I usually just get up and move to a different seat.
Good for you.

I hate it when people kick my seat in the movie theater! Once I endured some idiot kicking my chair for far too long and I finally had enough. I spun around and told him very, very, aggressively to quit kicking my F-ing chair! I am not normally like that and if I had addressed it earlier I might have not gotten so angry. Fortunately the guy was about my size and age (although he had a buddy). It could have been Skid Mark, the 300lb parolee instead. That would have been great. On the positive side, the guy apologized immediately and stopped kicking my seat. He and his buddy also left the theater the second the credits hit, lol. :devil:

RogueAgent

MBTI Type
ISTP
I usually just get up and move to a different seat.
Good for you.

I might have if the theater wasn't packed. However, the older I get, the more my "give a damn" seems to erode.

The other day I was entering walmart with my wife and was a little irritated already. My wife is pregnant and so we typically use one of the wheelchairs with a basket and I push her. So this greeter says "Well why don't you use an electric scooter" and I leaned over to put my face in his and sneered "BECAUSE SHE DOESN'T WANT TO" like a complete asshole. Lol. Some of the attitude toward this particular guy is because I get child molester vibes from him due to his interest and focus on my daughter so I am sure that plays a part. One of the few people I have ever met that I simply do not like one damn bit.

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Generally anyone doing anything at the movies pisses me off, damn being so sensory.

Gish

Which side are you on?
MBTI Type
PTSD
I was in a movie theatre this night watching Inglourious Basterds (Good flick by the way) and someone answered his phone during the movie :steam:

When I'm set on a path, say going to pick up some oil for my car, and someone going with me insists that we stop at seven other places along the way but waits to inform me until after we have left.

Generally, when I am pursuing a goal it is best to stay out of the way.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm usually very laid-back and rarely get angry, because I prefer analyse and fix problems rationally and logically, quiet and calm. But there's probably 3 major source of anger with me.
The first is that I can't stand when peoples try to control me (even with simple invasives critics) or make me follow their stupids protocols and procedures, even if they tell that it's for "help me", yeah I can burst very easily with theses things.
The second, is that I hate peoples who take pleasure in martyrise weaker than them, I often let my anger guide me to help their victims when I see that.
The third is that I've some jealous and possesive tendencies when I love a girl and can get angry easiliy, often for minor details.

But, in fact, I can get anger for everithing wich perturbs my own line of reasoning, wrong comportments, stupid comporments, oppressive comportments etc.

Er... actually, I'm maybe rather violent and agressive, yeah...:huh::D

stellar renegade

PEST that STEPs on PETS
MBTI Type
ESTP
My ISTP coworker always gets really upset when they pile shit-tons of work on him. Any of you guys relate to that? I really don't let it bother me. I just try to do the best job I can with what they give me, and fuck 'em if I can't get it all done, it just proves their incompetence in trying to lay it all on me. I don't mind working hard and doing things as fast as I can, though.

An ex-coworker who had the same job as us didn't seem to be too perturbed by it, either, and I'm pretty sure he was an ESTP (maybe somewhat more introverted, though).

I don't know, I wonder if that's a real difference between our two types.