• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] SP's and alcohol

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yeah 'blacking out' is pretty bad during them you can do some pretty weird stuff

Again though you lost control with drinking with your friends and crossed the line

I haven't ever blacked out on under 8 drinks, besides its about drinking slowly and letting the first drink hit you before going for a second etc

Lucky for me the only 2 times I did black out I was among friends

agh- I know. That's horrible. I need to use hard alcohol to black out since beer is too light and takes too long to drink a glass. But if i'm taking shots its happened a few times. Then its not fun and relaxing anymore though.

D

Dali

Not my thing.

Furthermore, drunk people make me a bit uneasy. Stoned people, I can handle but drunk people that make utter fools of themselves or insist on talking to me with their mouths a few inches away from my face? Not good.

Unique

agh- I know. That's horrible. I need to use hard alcohol to black out since beer is too light and takes too long to drink a glass. But if i'm taking shots its happened a few times. Then its not fun and relaxing anymore though.

Yep the best drunk times I've had is when I've been really really drunk but still had control and memories of most of it in the morning

Worst times have been when I've had no idea what happened

Had WAY more good times than bad times though hence why I drink

ilovetrannies

MBTI Type
ISFP
I do love alcohol but I tend to over drink and get lost in what I'm doing and behavior. (Sluttiness-Shhh!) But I'm too poor to have a good time anymore and I can have just as much fun sober. Being stoned is way fun, too.

wank

MBTI Type
free
Enneagram
nope
I make mead, and drink about once every couple of months, I enjoy it to excess.

I don't know, it makes me mildly(more) stand offish, and less inclined towards giving a damn, but gives some small bit of perspective occasionally.

stellar renegade

PEST that STEPs on PETS
MBTI Type
ESTP
I'm usually down for a little, sometimes alot.

I hate beer, though. Way bitter and I just don't get the appeal. I enjoy some good whiskey, and wine can be pretty nice. I like to be loosened up a little.

I hate it, though, when you're the only one drinking very much and you get intoxicated first. That's usually no fun, cuz then you just end up looking like a fool.

It's funny though when you start sobering up and they're all just beginning to act crazy. haha.

stellar renegade

PEST that STEPs on PETS
MBTI Type
ESTP
I prefer Jameson and Jim Beam. For some reason I can hold them really well, too. Maybe it's in my genes.