• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ESTP] 2nd ESTP to hit 1000 posts

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I am becoming envious.
I won't ever achieve that.

The trick is to answer all the online test threads with your results, and add some short, obvious comment to as many ongoing discussions as you can. Having a blog to post random thoughts, contributing to music threads daily, and commenting on friend's blogs regularly goes a long way as well. You could reach 1,000 in a week that way, honestly. I've just gotten lazy, but I used to be #6 in post count (now I'm around #11). ;)

Unfortunately, I think this kind of junk is all I'm good at. If it's any consolation, I'll never achieve what you will in the real world.

me_plus_one

MBTI Type
ESTP
The trick is to answer all the online test threads with your results, and add some short, obvious comment to as many ongoing discussions as you can. Having a blog to post random thoughts, contributing to music threads daily, and commenting on friend's blogs regularly goes a long way as well. You could reach 1,000 in a week that way, honestly. I've just gotten lazy, but I used to be #6 in post count (now I'm around #11). ;)

Unfortunately, I think this kind of junk is all I'm good at. If it's any consolation, I'll never achieve what you will in the real world.

But that would mean that about 3% about what I would say here would actually be useful info or opinions. :laugh:
I don't think I have the kind of patience to do that :smile:

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
But that would mean that about 3% about what I would say here would actually be useful info or opinions. :laugh:

Right. Forums are mostly designed to be socializing areas for geeks like us, not places to come for useful info and opinions. ;)
I don't think I have the kind of patience to do that :smile:

It really doesn't require patience... it just requires being bored, and not having anything better to do. Of course, an SP always can always find something that's more interesting to them than posting on a forum all day long. :)

It's too bad I don't know any, really. SPs seem like they'd be really interesting.