• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] The official What are you doing this weekend? thread

Unique

Going to a ministry of sounds show.. getting my drink and dance on

Last w.e met some randoms and ended up drunk on a beach... a very very strange night....

I'll post more later when I can be bothered

What are you up to on the weekend?

BerberElla

12 and a half weeks
MBTI Type
infp
Going clubbing with my esfp friend, not sure if we are going to a club up where she lives, or one around where I live, but we are definately going out. :headphne:

On sunday I'll be doing what I do every sunday, relaxing and ignoring the chores.

Unique

Going clubbing with my esfp friend, not sure if we are going to a club up where she lives, or one around where I live, but we are definately going out. :headphne:

On sunday I'll be doing what I do every sunday, relaxing and ignoring the chores.

City clubbing? I wonder what the clubs over there are like lol

BerberElla

12 and a half weeks
MBTI Type
infp
Well it will be a second rate music, second rate club tbh, but with a first rate friend and first rate attitude.

"Dude, we're gonna get wasted tonight"

I need some mind numbing partying.
ozonedance.gif

P

Phantonym

I am going home! Haven't been home for three months. Can't wait.

Unique

Well it will be a second rate music, second rate club tbh, but with a first rate friend and first rate attitude.

"Dude, we're gonna get wasted tonight"

I need some mind numbing partying.
ozonedance.gif

haha damn straight!! it's always the company that matters :)

I'm moving soon, somewhere a little bit more happening though

I am going home! Haven't been home for three months. Can't wait.

Where have you been?! Got lost that bad aye? ;)

Kingfisher

full of love
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
what am i doing this weekend?
are you kidding me? that is like 4 days from now! how can i plan that long-range? that is so far in the future it is like science fiction! i could have children by then. ;)

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Unique, may your weekend be filled with:

rave-babie-blue-lights.jpg

http://images2.layoutsparks.com/1/215060/rave-babie-blue-lights.jpg

Last time I went to Ultramusicfestival in South Beach, Miami (2 years ago) we ended up hanging out with some locals and partying on into the next day at the Nikki Beach Nightclub..but it was kind of a continuation of Ultra from the night before. :whistling:

M.O.S. kicks ass!

God speed my ESTP brother!!!

:happy:

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Saturday: packing and obsessing
Sunday: driving to the beach. with the two kids and no husband because he doesn't have enough time off to go with us. :cry:

defragmybrain

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
i'm likely going shopping wiht my grandmother, who just loves to spend time with me. she irritates the hell out of me, loves to be active and jumps all over the place and tries too hard to make me happy. Everyone says i act like her. these don't appear like negative traits but it can be a little much...

I'm not inclined to go shop with her but hell. Sometimes i think of parents, grandparents, generations and death, and don't want to neglect her for too long. Nobody's gettin younger.

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
I'm going to garage sales, to look for old beads and broken jewelry to restring. It's a great cheap way to get beads!!!:headphne:

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
Haloing, and celebrating the start of summer. In three weeks, I am getting days of HAT!