• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISFP] How to make an ISFP fall in L-O-V-E

Chaotic Harmony

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
Ignore them. ISFPs are like cats, if they know you don't like them they'll come over and rub up against you :D

Well now, no reason to be biased here. I will come over and rub up against anyone, whether they like me or not! :smile:

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Well now, no reason to be biased here. I will come over and rub up against anyone, whether they like me or not! :smile:

I used to do that, but after my third jail term, I had to alter my lifestyle a bit. :newwink:

Blakebelladonna

MBTI Type
Isfp
Well im a isfp but im a girl so im not really sure if it would be the same in boys but i think that the best way to make him fall in love is to just be yourself because i usually seek adventure or fun but if you guys just met dont except him to be bold he's going to be a little shy unless im wrong

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Act indifferent and she'll see you as a challenge. Lavish her with too much attention and you'll probably turn her off and drive her away.