• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISFP] How to make an ISFP fall in L-O-V-E

Kambro

MBTI Type
INTX
Enneagram
5w6?
I like ISFP's

do something subtle and flirty

like, flash your nipples

Ooh yes, please show us :). I think that strategy will work no matter what type you are. OK dunno whether it will work still the morning after but hey who cares? :):)

Yloh

MBTI Type
ENFJ
I would say be very kind and gentle with them. Be sure to have your values match theirs. Support them with their decisions in life, even it if doesn't seem logical. Encourage them and let them know how their good qualities rule over their bad qualities. Do fun things you enjoy together. Let them know how much they mean to you.

ISFPs from what I've notice do really well with e-mails and texting. They seem to have a WAY easier time revealing themselves that way as they tend to be very private. Given time, they will find the courage to reveal their most inner thoughts and emotions to you. When this happens, be warm and attentive.

Be warned, as said before, it may take them a while to make a decision to start something with you. I believe ISFPs take longer to start a relationship with. Well, in general, ISFPs take longer to make decisions, so be prepared. If you can't live with that, then I would suggest just being friends. ISFPs like to move at their own pace and don't like others to hurry them along.

Finally, like him for who he is NOW and don't try to change him.

Well I hope this helps and good luck!

Kambro

MBTI Type
INTX
Enneagram
5w6?
TRUE i AGREE. the ISFP I know loves texting and e-mails etc but mostly texting via mobile phone.

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
yeah, i deffinatley strive at expressing myself through email. [i dont have texting]. It gives me the time to think about what I want to say. I bomb phone calls. I sound awkward and weird. :(

SuperENTP

MBTI Type
ENTP
But Luke- you've stopped me dead in my tracks. I actually had understood the hints of some kind of conflict brewing between the socionics vs. MBTI, but I am sorry to say I don't understand how these P's and J's get switched just yet. If you can tell me pretty pretty please then why if you take the turbo test, it seems as if the results are square aligned with Socionics??? Also the description for ISFp sounds just like the Myer's Brigg's ISFP to me!! Gawd, this is painful as I am trying to understand and ISFP as we speak- by every definition this individual is ISFP all the way. I just don't understand it seems like we get along great! Obviously I'm entp. So what is the deal!!!!! I want duality. I have met an ISFJ in my lifetime who I also felt I got along with great. So you tell me.... what is the real deal...

SuperENTP

MBTI Type
ENTP
I'd also like to add that the description of the ISFJ seems suspecting in that is is EXTREMELY like the description of my ISFJ friend. Also the ISFP description is EXTREMELY similar to that of my ISFP friend. So why do people dispute again? I'll have to do some research. ;p

man

MBTI Type
IntP
Enneagram
=)
im d8ing an enfp i love it!!!!!!!!!! :))))

tallisoverrated

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
well, i used to have an ENFP best friend, but we kinda fell out because we would have these major, major quarrels after she hurt me & i blew up (or the other way around - it was always a very touchy-feely affair).
it was really annoying, actually, and she was pretty high maintenance - no offence! - though it was really awesome too because she was quirky: read jeffster's post. in the end, though, our communication problems always got back to us.
maybe if you work on the communication a lot, and state straight out how you want us to please you, it'll help :) so does getting us to open up over the internet! good luck with that.

deedeeenfp

MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
ENFP
i love

Yeah. I know I'm digging up old threads, but I needed some stimulation, dammit, and I just felt like hanging out in the Arthouse and just taking it all in.

This thread is hilarious. And makes me want to fall in love again. Making me fall in love really only takes two things:

1. Give me lots of attention
2. Be awesome.

One way of doing #2 is by doing #1. Other ways include giggling a lot, talking cute, twirling your hair, banging your head to the music, putting your bare feet up on the dash, singing happy songs, being goofy, putting your head on my shoulder, smelling nice, suggesting goofy activities, wearing tight colorful clothes, looking at me with wide eyes, complimenting my musical knowledge and overall awesomeness, giving me random little gifts (especially ones you made like made out of paper with markers and colors and writing on it that says stuff like "Special Jeff"), drinking a large amount of soda and then either belching loudly or saying "ahhhhhh" in a very refreshing way, doing jumping jacks or various cheerleader routines, watching movies with me, eating buttery popcorn and licking the butter off your fingers, spinning around in a circle until you're dizzy and falling down, giving me a back/shoulder rub, cleaning my apartment, cooking good food for me, making me a yummy smoothie, saying random stuff, calling me goofy names you came up with, sucking the spaghetti up into your mouth, playing video games, talking like Simpsons characters, talking and playing with my son, cutting my son's hair, jumping on a trampoline, wearing camo, kicking and punching the air like you're doing martial arts, actually doing martial arts, catching the rain with your tongue, eating an ice cream cone upside down, valuing life, praying with me, listening to music with me, whispering in my ear, going to waterparks with me in your hot swimsuit, playing beach volleyball, coloring, surprising me, letting me surprise you, smiling, laughing, holding my hand, winking at me, making up funny words, talking in weird voices for extended periods of time, giving gifts to strangers, riding the shopping cart down the aisle (wheeeeeeeeeeee!), spontaneously declaring a thumb war, making me breakfast, calling me on the phone to ask questions about stuff i know or just to tell me you were thinking about me, skipping, saying something would be better with nougat, writing my name on a balloon and giving it to me, going to church with me, introducing me to people, kissing me in random places, kicking your shoes off, pointing out my sexiness, stopping to feed squirrels, playing songs on the jukebox, eating hot dogs, cheering for our sports teams or Morgan's teams, listening to the radio with me, working out with me (preferably in awesome tight workout outfit), spelling words with the letters in your alpha-bits, wearing your hair in different cute ways, gently head-butting me in the chest, enjoying monster truck shows, telling me what's on your mind, crying when it's time to, letting me cheer you up, watching the sunset with me, giving me that look that says you can see deep into my soul and hear every bit of the light and the darkness and the fear and the insanity and the spirit and you still want to be with me as much as ever.

So, yeah, it's not too difficult. There's so many ways, and so little time. Get busy. :D

Wow...I'm pretty sure that I'm in love with you... I do all of these already...

Sunny Ghost

I would say be very kind and gentle with them. Be sure to have your values match theirs. Support them with their decisions in life, even it if doesn't seem logical. Encourage them and let them know how their good qualities rule over their bad qualities. Do fun things you enjoy together. Let them know how much they mean to you.

ISFPs from what I've notice do really well with e-mails and texting. They seem to have a WAY easier time revealing themselves that way as they tend to be very private. Given time, they will find the courage to reveal their most inner thoughts and emotions to you. When this happens, be warm and attentive.

Be warned, as said before, it may take them a while to make a decision to start something with you. I believe ISFPs take longer to start a relationship with. Well, in general, ISFPs take longer to make decisions, so be prepared. If you can't live with that, then I would suggest just being friends. ISFPs like to move at their own pace and don't like others to hurry them along.

Finally, like him for who he is NOW and don't try to change him.

Well I hope this helps and good luck!
to the bold: ah! so it's not just me. i've always sounded funnier, wittier, etc. through texting. especially with new people. there's none of the face pressure, plus it gives me an extra moment to ponder my response.

earlier this summer i was dating a guy i had only recently met. we texted regularly, and they were always greatly entertaining and fun conversations. however, whenever we were face to face it was a different story. we were both awkward and more shy. there were moments here and there of ease where we'd joke heartily again, but overall, much less so. but then we'd part and text up a storm, and once again carry wonderful conversations.

trlynola

Yeah. I know I'm digging up old threads, but I needed some stimulation, dammit, and I just felt like hanging out in the Arthouse and just taking it all in.

This thread is hilarious. And makes me want to fall in love again. Making me fall in love really only takes two things:

1. Give me lots of attention
2. Be awesome.

One way of doing #2 is by doing #1. Other ways include giggling a lot, talking cute, twirling your hair, banging your head to the music, putting your bare feet up on the dash, singing happy songs, being goofy, putting your head on my shoulder, smelling nice, suggesting goofy activities, wearing tight colorful clothes, looking at me with wide eyes, complimenting my musical knowledge and overall awesomeness, giving me random little gifts (especially ones you made like made out of paper with markers and colors and writing on it that says stuff like "Special Jeff"), drinking a large amount of soda and then either belching loudly or saying "ahhhhhh" in a very refreshing way, doing jumping jacks or various cheerleader routines, watching movies with me, eating buttery popcorn and licking the butter off your fingers, spinning around in a circle until you're dizzy and falling down, giving me a back/shoulder rub, cleaning my apartment, cooking good food for me, making me a yummy smoothie, saying random stuff, calling me goofy names you came up with, sucking the spaghetti up into your mouth, playing video games, talking like Simpsons characters, talking and playing with my son, cutting my son's hair, jumping on a trampoline, wearing camo, kicking and punching the air like you're doing martial arts, actually doing martial arts, catching the rain with your tongue, eating an ice cream cone upside down, valuing life, praying with me, listening to music with me, whispering in my ear, going to waterparks with me in your hot swimsuit, playing beach volleyball, coloring, surprising me, letting me surprise you, smiling, laughing, holding my hand, winking at me, making up funny words, talking in weird voices for extended periods of time, giving gifts to strangers, riding the shopping cart down the aisle (wheeeeeeeeeeee!), spontaneously declaring a thumb war, making me breakfast, calling me on the phone to ask questions about stuff i know or just to tell me you were thinking about me, skipping, saying something would be better with nougat, writing my name on a balloon and giving it to me, going to church with me, introducing me to people, kissing me in random places, kicking your shoes off, pointing out my sexiness, stopping to feed squirrels, playing songs on the jukebox, eating hot dogs, cheering for our sports teams or Morgan's teams, listening to the radio with me, working out with me (preferably in awesome tight workout outfit), spelling words with the letters in your alpha-bits, wearing your hair in different cute ways, gently head-butting me in the chest, enjoying monster truck shows, telling me what's on your mind, crying when it's time to, letting me cheer you up, watching the sunset with me, giving me that look that says you can see deep into my soul and hear every bit of the light and the darkness and the fear and the insanity and the spirit and you still want to be with me as much as ever.

So, yeah, it's not too difficult. There's so many ways, and so little time. Get busy. :D

I absolutely love this! I feel like someone has been inside my brain!! This is me to the T after reading this I feel normal....OMg they actually have people like me:)

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Be patient with them.

Play around with visual, tactical and audio inflexions/emphasis (in a nice way absolutely not in a mean sounding/feeling/looking way unless obviously playful and temporary)

Cat-string approach to motivating them

sex/sensuality

travel

See through their eyes (senses) and occasionally allow them to see through yours.

knight

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
there has to be reasons why I would fall in love with someone, being physically attractive is nice but not core to what I truly want in a mate, I need to have some mind connection like the other types. I tend to be drawn to people who have an interest in academic material and enjoy learning for the sake of learning, I m the same way. I enjoy when someone is willing to discuss material. I do need to be impressed in a cerebral way as well, you don`t have to have little things hanging on your wall to impress me, you might end up doing the opposite. I dont think much of awards, I have some myself and could care less.

knight

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Be patient with them.

Play around with visual, tactical and audio inflexions/emphasis (in a nice way absolutely not in a mean sounding/feeling/looking way unless obviously playful and temporary)

Cat-string approach to motivating them

sex/sensuality

travel

See through their eyes (senses) and occasionally allow them to see through yours.

yes be sure to use a clicky tool with me and some positive reinforcement and should I potty on the floor be sure to clean it up in a matter a fact way cause I dont respond well to negative behaviors that is what the kennel is for! :)

I kinda like hugs, they are nice and always welcomed

Last edited:
B

brainheart

My husband did it by running around the grocery store like a total jack ass with a slice of ugli frit in his mouth. That and going tolots of concerts with me, liking the same music, and liking to drink, snow board, have fun. And being a total sweet heart, loving me for me.and respecting my need for alone time.

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
I'm intrigued by this ISFP guy and as an ENFP female, I will follow anything that intrigues me until well...it stops intriguing me.

But, considering ISFP-ENFP is a relation of 'semi-duality' (according to socionics) I don't think the intrigue will ever completely wear off.

So yes, my question -- how does one make an ISFP fall in love? Specifically with ME, an ENFP? What things to avoid, what common problems and misunderstandings? What are these relationships usually like?

And why do you think ISFP and ENFP are drawn to each other (or are they?)

Do you think these relationships are reciprocal or does one type benefit more than another?

Thanks!
CzeCze
:party2:

Ignore them. ISFPs are like cats, if they know you don't like them they'll come over and rub up against you :D