• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] SPs, what do you spend most of your time thinking about?

Sidewinder

MBTI Type
ISFP
You have 30 seconds to be impulsive or I will tickle you.
What kind of an SP do you think you are?

Normal SP's only take about 15 seconds.
I'm giving you double the time.
Go.

Hmmm. He's had a few hours and we haven't heard back. Not a good sign!

I read your comment about being impulsive and immediately thought: "Canoeing ... I want to go canoeing". Too bad it's almost 10:30 at night. :shock:

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You have 30 seconds to be impulsive or I will tickle you.

Now see that'll only make me want to lay there. :D Tickles for me!

What kind of an SP do you think you are?

Good question. What do you think I should be? I'm open to suggestion.

Normal SP's only take about 15 seconds.
I'm giving you double the time.
Go.

DARN IT!

If I'm at work, I think about work coz my manager seems to like that. :yes:

*lol*

Hmmm. He's had a few hours and we haven't heard back. Not a good sign!

I'm a girl! :doh: But this must mean all my working out has paid off! :newwink:

I read your comment about being impulsive and immediately thought: "Canoing ... I want to go canoing". Too bad it's almost 10:30 at night. :shock:

What's it like to want to compulsively go canoing?

wolfy

awsm
Sometimes I do this thing where I turn off. I'm not thinking, I've simply turned off...

Sidewinder

MBTI Type
ISFP
I'm a girl! :doh: But this must mean all my working out has paid off! :newwink:

What's it like to want to compulsively go canoing?

Heh. Ooops. Guess I should actually look at your profile next time. :D

Canoeing just popped into my mind right then. If it had been Saturday morning, I'd have called out to my wife "Hey, do you want to go canoeing?", and we probably would have hopped in the car and gone. It's been a rainy spring here. I haven't been been out on the water or to the woods nearly enough. :huh:

Kingfisher

full of love
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Good question. What do you think I should be? I'm open to suggestion.

you should be an ESTP. rock your ESTPness! rock it like a rocket!

Sometimes I do this thing where I turn off. I'm not thinking, I've simply turned off...

i think that i do that some, but maybe more often than i realize. because when i switch off like that i am not aware of it, and i don't give it any thought afterwards.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Can you describe that? I shut down when my circuits are overloading and everything goes dead in the water. Not the same thing? Everything super cools and my feelings go away.

Heh. Ooops. Guess I should actually look at your profile next time. :D

No problem! :D

Canoeing just popped into my mind right then. If it had been Saturday morning, I'd have called out to my wife "Hey, do you want to go canoeing?", and we probably would have hopped in the car and gone. It's been a rainy spring here. I haven't been been out on the water or to the woods nearly enough. :huh:

Spur of the moment!

you should be an ESTP. rock your ESTPness! rock it like a rocket!

Could I be so mighty as an ESTP? *doubts*

bananafish

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w5
Could I be so mighty as an ESTP? *doubts*
YOU!! I vote ISFP! :D 'Cause Piranhas and Bananafishes go together just like... a peanutbutter and banana sandwhich! :cheese:

(( Bwahahaha and guess what! I've been saying "nein" instead of no for this past week. It's driving my stepsister insane. Heeeee :3 ))

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
NEIN! You will not stop saying nein! :D

(becomes an ISFP)

wolfy

awsm
Can you describe that? I shut down when my circuits are overloading and everything goes dead in the water. Not the same thing? Everything super cools and my feelings go away.

I'm not overloaded. When I'm overloaded I get really focused, a contained tension.
I just zone out at times...my Dad used to do it too, drove me crazy.
I can't explain it because there is nothing to explain. I just sit there, almost completely switched off. I only do it in non stressful situations.

Maybe it's a man thing. You know, with our hunter DNA and all that...:coffee:

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm not overloaded. When I'm overloaded I get really focused, a contained tension.
I just zone out at times...my Dad used to do it too, drove me crazy.
I can't explain it because there is nothing to explain. I just sit there, almost completely switched off. I only do it in non stressful situations.

Huh. Interesting. Maybe it's just your body/brain's way of conserving energy or unloading random junk, like a "stand by" mode? Nothing's requiring your attention or making a cognitive demand, so switching off could be perhaps an organic conservation. Body economics? :)

Maybe it's a man thing. You know, with our hunter DNA and all that...:coffee:

ahahah, I'm picturing you with a giant deer strapped to your truck hood. ;)

wolfy

awsm
Huh. Interesting. Maybe it's just your body/brain's way of conserving energy or unloading random junk, like a "stand by" mode? Nothing's requiring your attention or making a cognitive demand, so switching off could be perhaps an organic conservation. Body economics? :)

I would think it's something like that.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
I'm gonna change my answer to tacos.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Bang some random dude because you're bored. *points finger at costrin* THERE!

But! This has naught to do with tacos. I'm confused!! *spins around*

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
Well, you were asking what to do now that you volunteered to be an SP. I decided on something relatively spontaneous and fun in an SP kind of way.