• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] What time of day is your peak?

SaltyWench

MBTI Type
xxxx
I peak in the evening, no exceptions. I am most alert, most stable, and have the most fun at night. What about you guys?

Last edited:

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
Any time after morning is good with me. I love mornings, they're just so beautiful, but I hate waking up. :tongue: I'd say mid-afternoon is my peak.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx

FC3S

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Add me to the evening/late night list.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
I thought SPs got all their energy directly from the sun. :huh:

millerm277

MBTI Type
ISTP
Evening/late night for sure. There's also midmorning burst, but not like late night. I can easily run until 2 or 3AM working, even if I was extremely tired in the afternoon, I get a whole different set of energy at night it seems.

FC3S

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
I thought SPs got all their energy directly from the sun. :huh:
Contrary to popular belief, the ESTP cannot harness energy directly, sunlight, another person or otherwise. Rather, it must create its own, under its own power. In this case, the ESTP is powered by liquid. While most MBTI types are fine with first to third gears, the ESTP prefers to be in constant gear of fourth or higher.

However, the ESTP's most efficient gear, seventh...

[trivia: ESTP's have a seventh gear, very similar to the ESTJ's eighth gear]

...will engage automatically at night. Like during the day, the dreaded engine stall may attack your ESTP during a gear shift. Stand back, ESTPs are known to be loose cannons during this period. When seventh gear is in play, fill your ESTP with a sw33t liquid, preferably b33r, an energy drink, or some form of crazy mixed liquid. Energy levels become multiplied by four.

There is a tradeoff to this. The ESTP will burn through fuel at three times the rate. There will be lag periods where the ESTP's engine cannot keep up. The more frequent and consistently this happens, it is a sign the ESTP is running on fumes. Be sure to bring your ESTP home and place them in 'park', preferably in a mess on the floor.

Allow your ESTP to detox.

When your ESTP has detoxed, and most other MBTI types are fueling themselves with sunlight, rays of television, or phosphor rays from a computer, it is time to replenish your ESTP's fuel.

Remove the gas cap. Input approximately 2 quarts of Sunny D. Stand ten feet back and your ESTP's engine will shift from second gear to forth.

[Note: Special care must be undertaken when your ESTP is shifting from detox to second gear. Failure to fill your ESTP has been reported of your ESTP foraging for his sw33t liquids. Beware, your ESTP will most likely drink straight from the bottle. You have been warned.]

-Paid for by the Sunny D Motor Corp.

[See Chapter 3 for ESTP Interaction for other types]
[See Chapter 7 for proper gear shifting.]
[See Chapter 8 for proper liquid mixing.]
[See Chapter 666 for your ESTP's secret gear]

Wyst

lurking....
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I have two peaks...

9-11am (if I've had coffee)

6-10pmish

Wyst

lurking....
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
oh. damn... was this only for SPs...? :huh:

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Around 10 am. I can't work at all at night, I just procrastinate endlessly because I'm tired and can't focus at all. Instead of staying up to cram like most people, I just go to bed and get up really early, like 5 or 6am for a 9 am exam, to get the last few hours.

I am weird, I am aware.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I work and function the best when the sun is down.

Unique

Contrary to popular belief, the ESTP cannot harness energy directly, sunlight, another person or otherwise. Rather, it must create its own, under its own power. In this case, the ESTP is powered by liquid. While most MBTI types are fine with first to third gears, the ESTP prefers to be in constant gear of fourth or higher.

However, the ESTP's most efficient gear, seventh...

[trivia: ESTP's have a seventh gear, very similar to the ESTJ's eighth gear]

...will engage automatically at night. Like during the day, the dreaded engine stall may attack your ESTP during a gear shift. Stand back, ESTPs are known to be loose cannons during this period. When seventh gear is in play, fill your ESTP with a sw33t liquid, preferably b33r, an energy drink, or some form of crazy mixed liquid. Energy levels become multiplied by four.

There is a tradeoff to this. The ESTP will burn through fuel at three times the rate. There will be lag periods where the ESTP's engine cannot keep up. The more frequent and consistently this happens, it is a sign the ESTP is running on fumes. Be sure to bring your ESTP home and place them in 'park', preferably in a mess on the floor.

Allow your ESTP to detox.

When your ESTP has detoxed, and most other MBTI types are fueling themselves with sunlight, rays of television, or phosphor rays from a computer, it is time to replenish your ESTP's fuel.

Remove the gas cap. Input approximately 2 quarts of Sunny D. Stand ten feet back and your ESTP's engine will shift from second gear to forth.

[Note: Special care must be undertaken when your ESTP is shifting from detox to second gear. Failure to fill your ESTP has been reported of your ESTP foraging for his sw33t liquids. Beware, your ESTP will most likely drink straight from the bottle. You have been warned.]

-Paid for by the Sunny D Motor Corp.

[See Chapter 3 for ESTP Interaction for other types]
[See Chapter 7 for proper gear shifting.]
[See Chapter 8 for proper liquid mixing.]
[See Chapter 666 for your ESTP's secret gear]

HILARIOUS LOL !!! (and true!)

That was gold!