• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] What time of day is your peak?

Unique

Yeah my energy builds, I have low energy in the morning/day then towards the afternoon I pick up =D

nasmoe

MBTI Type
IXFP
Enneagram
I pretty energized around noon. Probably because that's when I get out of school.

Kyrielle

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
[snip]Funny stuff[/snip]

:D That was awesome.

Two peaks:

Assuming I get up, 7-9am. (Highest degree of chipper mood at this peak.)

The other is 10pm-1am. (Highest degree of "desire to be productive" at this peak.)

riel

MBTI Type
ISFP
Mid-day or early afternoon..but it depends on how much sleep I got the night before.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
13:37

It's the only time I look on my clock and actually realize what time it is.

riel

MBTI Type
ISFP
That is a good point.
I feel very energetic when it's sunny.
In the winter, I want to sleep all of the time!!!:hi:

Well, in our country, we don't have winter but we only have rainy and sunny seasons. I noticed that people around me would feel lethargic when it's rainy/during rainy seasons but surprisingly, I feel energetic! It's during the sunny seasons that I feel lethargic. I don't know why :huh:

riel

MBTI Type
ISFP
Mid-day or early afternoon..but it depends on how much sleep I got the night before.

I was studying for our finals exam for summer class and noticed that I was able to memorize well during late afternoon until early evening. After 8 p.m. though, I feel sleepy.

But when I was a child, my peak starts during 6 am up to 12 nn.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I peak in the evening, no exceptions. I am most alert, most stable, and have the most fun at night. What about you guys?

The question for the post title would better apply to me if it were "what time of night is your peak?"

Between 8pm and 2am. :yes:

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Halla74 Peaks:
--------------

SEXUAL FREEBIE: Between 3 AM and 5:30 AM = Morning Wood

BEST WORKOUT = 6 AM - 8 AM

BEST WORK AT JOB = 9 AM - 12 PM

WORST = 12 PM - 2 PM = Lunch Time Coma!!!!

AFTER THAT = ???

DEFAULT = 12 MIDNIGHT - 4 AM (old skool)...

:D

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Generally i'm at my best around 6PM to 1 or 2AM

icebreaka

MBTI Type
ESTP
Evening late night person.

But I've always wished(and still do) I was an early riser, but its never come true.

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Usually anytime past 8:00 pm. Mornings are alright, early afternoon is the worst, and late afternoon I start to come around again.

bananafish

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w5
Contrary to popular belief, the ESTP cannot harness energy directly, sunlight, another person or otherwise. Rather, it must create its own, under its own power. In this case, the ESTP is powered by liquid. While most MBTI types are fine with first to third gears, the ESTP prefers to be in constant gear of fourth or higher.

However, the ESTP's most efficient gear, seventh...

[trivia: ESTP's have a seventh gear, very similar to the ESTJ's eighth gear]

...will engage automatically at night. Like during the day, the dreaded engine stall may attack your ESTP during a gear shift. Stand back, ESTPs are known to be loose cannons during this period. When seventh gear is in play, fill your ESTP with a sw33t liquid, preferably b33r, an energy drink, or some form of crazy mixed liquid. Energy levels become multiplied by four.

There is a tradeoff to this. The ESTP will burn through fuel at three times the rate. There will be lag periods where the ESTP's engine cannot keep up. The more frequent and consistently this happens, it is a sign the ESTP is running on fumes. Be sure to bring your ESTP home and place them in 'park', preferably in a mess on the floor.

Allow your ESTP to detox.

When your ESTP has detoxed, and most other MBTI types are fueling themselves with sunlight, rays of television, or phosphor rays from a computer, it is time to replenish your ESTP's fuel.

Remove the gas cap. Input approximately 2 quarts of Sunny D. Stand ten feet back and your ESTP's engine will shift from second gear to forth.

[Note: Special care must be undertaken when your ESTP is shifting from detox to second gear. Failure to fill your ESTP has been reported of your ESTP foraging for his sw33t liquids. Beware, your ESTP will most likely drink straight from the bottle. You have been warned.]

-Paid for by the Sunny D Motor Corp.

[See Chapter 3 for ESTP Interaction for other types]
[See Chapter 7 for proper gear shifting.]
[See Chapter 8 for proper liquid mixing.]
[See Chapter 666 for your ESTP's secret gear]

LAWL. This post is made of win.

Oh, and I too am a night owl. Everything's just more exciting that way! :D
I'm also rather more energized when it's sunny out. No sun is just gloomy and dull. I'm not much of a fan of rain either. It's nice in the romantic poetical sense, but in real life... for me it's just BLECH. D:

Kingfisher

full of love
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
for you guys who like the night, here is a quote. Hayden Carruth, a poet, said:
"all things most good happen at night".

i usually have a physical peak around noon, and a creative peak around 11 PM.

rhinosaur

Just a statistic
MBTI Type
INTP
I don't know when I peak, but it's definitely not at 4 pm. Around this time of day I start thinking, "Meh, I'm tired. I don't want to be here. I'll just do it tomorrow."