• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] 3 SP's at the Beach...

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
This past weekend I (ESTP) visited my friends Jack (ESFP) and Kim (ESFP) in Delray Beach, Florida.

We laughed ourselves silly. Sunday consisted of hanging out on the beach all day, where the three of us were symbiotically hooked up to Jack's i-Pod with assistance from two headphone jack doublers.

I lost count of the number of cigarrettes, cigars, beer, and Long Island iced teas we imbibed. Then we had a 10,000 calorie dinner at Outback Steakhouse and jammed out on Jack's porch with a huge bottle of Cabernet until we were done for good.

So this is how we SPs do it, here's the photo highlights. :cheese:

100_3986.jpg

100_4001.jpg

100_4022.jpg

100_4073.jpg

100_4078.jpg

100_4016.jpg

Cheers!

-Alex

Atomic Fiend

HA! Glad you had fun, the last time I was in delray was months ago! A shame as I only live 15 minutes away from the place.

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
HA! Glad you had fun, the last time I was in delray was months ago! A shame as I only live 15 minutes away from the place.

Thanks! I've never been there before, it's actually a nice little spot. My MIL lived in Lake Worth for years, my FIL lives in Jupiter. I would rather be in Delray than either of those two.

We went to a club "City Limits" (the new one, in a restaurant called "Bacio's (sp?)) on Friday night. The music was great and the drinks were strong, it was outdoors, a big full moon in the sky, and not too many people. Perfect!

Where are you down there?

Atomic Fiend

I'm in west palm, it's a fifteen minute drive on the interstate, or if I take Congress. I think I went to the beach there once a while back when I went to church down there, it was during the summer on a weekend though, so I remember it was crowded as hell, also if I recall we had to leave early cause someone was stung by a rather large jellyfish...

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm in west palm, it's a fifteen minute drive on the interstate, or if I take Congress.

I went to "Sun Fest" there years ago, it was kind of fun, lots of music.

...also if I recall we had to leave early cause someone was stung by a rather large jellyfish...

OUCH! Always a good idea to keep some meat tenderizer in the beach bag.

I hate jellyfish. When my wife was a kid, she used to throw them at her mother, Ha! :D

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Wow, that's fucked up. We're they the ones that we're just washed up on shore?

Yes, they were harmless, not like she was throwing Portugese Man of War at her Mom. My MIL is totally done up all the time, dressed to the 9's, even at the beach. My wifey was a tomboy, and thought it fun to mess with her mommy with the jellyfish. :cheese: I must admit I would have done the same thing... :whistling:

Atomic Fiend

Well it was a while ago, I knew for the longest time, my mom was petrifyed of snakes, I mean it was really bad, she couldn't even look at them in photos. Well my cousin just got one of those toy snakes you can buy at a corner store or Eckards (this was back when there still were eckerds around if south Florida) and I got it wet and threw it in my mom s face, and her first reaction was to punch.

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Well it was a while ago, I knew for the longest time, my mom was petrifyed of snakes, I mean it was really bad, she couldn't even look at them in photos. Well my cousin just got one of those toy snakes you can buy at a corner store or Eckards (this was back when there still were eckerds around if south Florida) and I got it wet and threw it in my mom s face, and her first reaction was to punch.

BWAAHHH!!! I love it!

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Halla, you live in a world I envy, dear. lol :D Super glad you had a great time!

I would kill for Kim's stomach and arms.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Looks like you people had a good time, the beach is great (when I happen to go there).

Lol @ dialog between Halla and SH.

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Halla, you live in a world I envy, dear. lol :D Super glad you had a great time!

Haaa! A very cute comment! Somehow I have perfected the concept of anti-productivity. Once my party hat is on, it's over, wild shit is going to happen.

;)

I really needed to have a great time. I have been SOOOO stressed out for awhile and now I feel about as damn near to my normal, excessivley gleeful self as I have in months. :happy:

I would kill for Kim's stomach and arms.

She is in ridiculous shape, most definitely one of the best built women I have met in my life. Great genetics, very disciplined. I would kill for her stomach and arms too! :yes:

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
There's nothin like hanging around SP's only.
People who get it!

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
looks like fun :D