• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ESTP] ESTP view on the 16 types

FC3S

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
I have, and I hate it. I am surrounded by unpredictable, selfish morons that can't accept anything exactly like them and won't introspect before doing anything, yet my mildest quips earn me rejection, while they get to spin grandiose tales about being people up or wahtever the hell they were jabbering on about. Young INTP's have it rough, even in the first world. By its nature, about 50% of the world is typologically opposed to INTP's, and 80% is openly hostile, even when not of these types.
Yes, the world has to change, not the INTP. This behavior is typical. Try again.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You... you just ate all the chips.....
:shocking:

I couldn't help it! I'm 450 pounds of hot lovin'! Gotta fuel the engines! *slaps backside* The cold pizza's DOA too. And the Count Chockula. And those 8 year old cans of asparagus. And what appears to have been baby squirrels.

briochick

half-nut member
MBTI Type
eNFP
Enneagram
;)
Instinctual Variant
sx
I like ESTPs. I like ENTPs. INTPs I'm still iffy on, they seem to get bummed out really really quickly and with an INFP that's like two black wholes circling one another. I think most of the world thinks that INFPs are nice but terribly unhinged (which is ... sort of wrong). ;) Unfair, but it's the way things are.

For the record, I like most types. :D

LotsOfHeart

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
This was such an interesting thread to read! I hope to see more like it in the future!