• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] 1 0 0 0 ! ! !

maliafee

This is my thousandth post so it's going in my home SP area (but I am addressing everybody)!

I didn't even notice until someone sent me a personal message earlier today... I would have otherwise just used this #1000 up carelessly like so many other words. :newwink:

I think I just want to say thank you to everyone here for providing a place to have fun and get out thoughts and discuss things and support each other and explore silliness. There are so many great, interesting people here and a person could bring up almost any topic and have a good conversation thereafter.

So thanks for the good and the bad, and everything that comes with putting all types together, stirring 'em up, and then serving it up. I really like it here and I really feel like I've learned a lot by being part of this community!

:hug:

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I might not reach it. :(

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Oh nothing just sulking a bit, I'll reach 1k no doubt. :p

Just stepped out of bounds just now without realising it and got a forum warning. *whistles innocently*

maliafee

Just stepped out of bounds just now without realising it and got a forum warning. *whistles innocently*

Yeah you best not sulk or else get SUCH a pinch!!!
:hug:

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
That was remarkably funny and accurate, what you just said.
But unfortunatly I can not say why. :D

matmos

MBTI Type
NICE
Happy 1000th birthday!

I'm going to stop posting at #666 and retire to the graveyard. :)

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Aww. Thanks for the support. <3

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Yay.

You know, you can change the title under your name from "Senior Member" since you have all those posts.

Not saying you have to, just saying you can. :newwink: